Friday, July 22, 2005

"Dear Kukka...", Volume II (Lightning Round)


More questions have arisen, so let's just knock them out! Considering I need to nap soon, I've going to attempt to answer them in rapid-fire format (meaning 25 words or less). Buckle up!

Q: What is your favorite TV show?
A: Um...I pretty much watch what The Agent watches, as I don't really know how to use the remote control. My favs of her favs are (in alphabetical order): Amazing Race, Arrested Development, Big Brother, Friends, and Saturday Night Live.


Q: What is your favorite color?
A: Pink leopard-print.


Q: If you could be any other animal, what would it be?
A: A tropical fish...because you can swim all the time, which would allow me to show off how HOT I look in a bikini!


Q: Who is your BFF?
A: My Best Friend Forever is Jennifer Aniston. She's been through a lot in recent months and it's only because of our long-lasting friendship and my sound advice that she's been able to see the light at the end of the tunnel.


Q: What is your favorite memory?
A: My favorite mammary would have to be my biological mother's most voluptous teat (third one down on the left). It provided essential nourishment during my first days as a kitten. What's that you say? Memory, not MAMMARY? Well, it's too late now...I don't think anyone will notice.

No comments: