Friday, July 15, 2005

Lights...Camera...Kukka!

 I am going to be honest here. I really don't have time to be fooling with a blog...hell, I don't even think I know how to use a computer! But, my fans are asking to know my inner-most thoughts and feelings, so I feel I must oblige.

For those of you who don't know me (and I don't know how that's possible, unless you don't own a television or read the tabloids), I'm Kukka-Maria. No last name...just Kukka-Maria. Sort of like Cher, Madonna or Tiffani-Amber (without the Theissen).

I'm a cat. At first glance, I appear to be your basic, run of the mill, garden-variety feline. But with closer examination, you find I'm extraordinary! I'm exceptionally talented, beautiful, intelligent, and witty--or at least that's what my friends tell me. And how many cats do you know what are bombarded with paparazzi on a daily basis? I rest my case.

I live in a modest home with an Agent and a cat brother. My brother, Brach, and I are adopted, although The Agent has yet to officially communicate that this is the case. I think she believes we will take it hard and think she doesn't love us as much as if we had sprung from her own loins...BUT COME ON! We're freakin' cats here! It doesn't take a genius to figure it out!


Look, I really have to nap--I've been awake for nearly an hour now! It's tough enough trying to figure out what to say, but I'm having to hunt and peck on this keyboard and it's doing a job on my manicure.

I'm outtie.

No comments: