Monday, October 31, 2005

It's alright...'cause I'm SAVED BY THE BELL!

Sorry for the time between posts! I've just returned from my acclaimed USO tour.

What an amazing trip! For those of you who don't know, I was able to book the entire "Saved By the Bell" gang to tour with me. I'll publish my daily journal later of the trip's events, but for now, take a peek at exerpts from the program:

Mr. Richard Belding will be telling sexually explicit and
polically-incorrect jokes to open the show.


Zack Morris, Screech Powers and A.C. Slater
will be singing high-flyin', hand-clappin', foot-stompin'
patriotic songs in three-part harmony.


Kelly Kapowski, Jessie Spano and Lisa Turtle
will bring the soldiers to their feet with their erotic, pre-holiday
tap dance extravaganza!
They call themselves, "Ho, Ho & Ho."



"The Amazing Kukka-Maria" will make herself disappear
beneath various transparent items!
You won't believe your eyes!

3 comments:

Gigolo Kitty said...

I take it Kukka-Maria's amazing act stole the show?

moseskitty said...

You know, if you close your eyes, I can't see you.

or wait... is that the other way around?

Diva Kitty said...

Happy Gobble-Gobble Day!