Friday, December 16, 2005

The Brains of the Operation

Greetings, Cyber-Felines!

This week, Kukka has done nothing but complain about having to write for her blog, so to stifle her whining, I decided to post in her place (thank you, Derby, for the suggestion).

I'm not sure what Kukka has already told you about me, so, if you please...my business card:


Anyway, since I've been given this opportunity to voice my opinions, I'm going to start at the top of my "pet-peeve" list and work my way down.

Let's talk about BOSSY SISTERS.

Last night, I was lying in the corner of the couch, peacefully napping. Kukka jumped up next to me and began gently licking my forehead. THIS wasn't a problem. In fact, I am very fond of her helping me groom from time to time.

It is what happened next that royally ticked me off!

With no warning, she began pressing her front paws into my side several times, before actually choosing to stand on me. Within seconds, I was yanked from my dream by sharp, clawed feet walking over my body!

She proceeded to stand on me until I finally gave in. I moved from the couch to the chair and looked back at her. She smiled at me, blinked slowly and threw herself down into the corner of the couch for a nap.

UGH! I CAN'T STAND OLDER SISTERS!

Maybe I should add "President and Founder of SKANK (Super Kitties Against Naughty Kukka)" to my business card...

5 comments:

Scooby, Shaggy & Scout said...

Scout does that to me. He jumps up on the chair where I'm reating or sleeping and starts to lick me. Then it goes: lick, lick, bite, bite, lick, bite, lick, lick, bite, bite. Usually he wants to play but it is totally annoying.
Love your business card! -Shaggy
PS: Thanks for the great link you gave us over at our blog. sss's mom

Derby said...

You go Brach. Show Kukka that you are better than her at blogging.

From all of the complaints everyone has about their siblings, maybe I should be happy I am an only cat.

Rhett said...

My brother does that to me too, but then he is also fun to play with, when he is not being grouchy I mean.

Miss Kitty said...

You certainly are a sexy ladies' man, Brach. I can't take my eyes off of your handsome image. I think that you're being the better cat by putting up with Kukka's behavior. You shall have your reward...hopefully when Santa Paws comes to call.

Musette said...

I have nothing against Kukka-Maria, but I'd join SKANK just because a membership card would look so bad-ass!