Thursday, December 15, 2005

Desperately Seeking Kukka

I've learned there are some very unique ways people have been led to my blog, based on some of the more interesting search terms I've seen on my "referrals" page.

Take a look at some of the search terms that point my direction:
  • "Turkeys Fluffies"
  • "Dog's Saggy Belly"
  • "Brad and Angelina buying a Christmas Tree"
  • "Screech Powers Saved by the Bell"
  • "Saggy Belly"
  • And my favorite: "I AM LOOKING AT HUMMERS AND CATS"

Should I be offended that "Saggy Belly" appeared twice? I'm not. I embrace my flab. Of course, it doesn't suprise me that I'm associated with Brad and Angelina (Brad links to me from his private blog).

Funny stuff.

3 comments:

moseskitty said...

I didn't know cats could hum. I wonder why I have never tried that.

Derby said...

Kukka,

Stay inside and stay warm. I don't know exactly where you live, but no hat or coat can truely keep you warm.

Also, if you are tired of blogging, why not let my twin Brach do it?

Kukka-Maria said...

I'm in Michigan, Derby. And don't I know that no hat or coat can keep me warm! Plus, I don't want the wet snow to ruin my manicure...

Good idea about Brach blogging. I'm letting him do his first post today. He is suuuuuch a slow typer. Mom is going to have to help him, I think.