While the article had some good tips and tricks, I thought I would attempt to answer that question on my own.
How can I tell if my cat is overweight?
- The skin keeps swaying long after she has stopped walking
- No amount of brushing can arrange his fur to disguise his bulging pot belly
- She has to lay down on the bed and use a coat hanger to fasten her collar
- He is constantly asking to "super size" his kibble order
- When she climbs onto the opposite end of the couch, your end lifts off the ground like a teeter-totter
- He needs you to lift and place him on beds, chairs, and couches because there isn't enough room for him to get a good running start
- When you turn your back for a moment, your sandwich disappears from your plate and all that is left is a cat, licking her chops
- He politely asks you to lick his butt because he can't reach it
What do you think? Do you have any other tell-tale signs?
Let's hear 'em!!