Monday, February 20, 2006

Haiku, Part Deux

First off, I gave Fat Eric credit for inspiring my haikus (which he did, since he mentioned his haiku in my comment section and his was the first site I checked before cranking out some haikus of my own). I do want to give a shout-out to the instigator of this whole haiku thing, though...Max! Big ups to the big guy who knows how to bully his little brother, too!

Secondly, but probably a bit more important, is the fact that there is a war brewing over my love and affection. Moose (Un des Trois Chats) and William (of Mass Destruction) have both penned lovely haikus in my honor and have, subsequently, been verbally battling in the comments section of Moose's post (how exquisitely exciting for me). Max even suggested they battle it out with a haiku duel!

I'll be honest--I've read of wars starting over Empresses, but there is nothing like the thrill of it actually happening to me!

While I am not a two-timing skank (despite everything you may have read in the tabloids--and on my very own blog), I would like to take the opportunity to pay homage to my two suitors now.



Shimmering black coat
Piercing eyes burn through my heart
Destruct me, William!!

I can turn you on,
wrapped in weather-stripping--purr...
I know my man well!




Moosey, my fair love,
Your ginormous tail--my muse.
My heart leaps for you!

Although you are young,
You are quite the "manly" Tom.
I can teach you things...

14 comments:

Timmy said...

If I had thumbs, I'd snap. Ya know, like a beatnik.

Empress Baggie said...

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Athena said...

Kukka-Maria! The face that launched a thousand haikus!

The Meezers said...

Kukka Maria - I am sorry that you think I don't love you. I didn't want to hur anyone's feelings. So many beautiful ladies out there. I love you all. -Miles

Fat Eric said...

All this romantic rivalry is so exciting!! I just hope it doesn't get ugly...
I feel safer with Athena.

Derby said...

Kukka, you are almost getting X rated here. Time to take a cold shower.

William said...

Well, my mom almost choked with laughter, but I was most inspired by your haikus to me. I got so puffed up and excited I just had to listen to the soundtrack to West Side Story after that.

Rumble!

Max said...

Moose, dude! She's gonna TEACH you things! If one of them is how to open a can of Stinky Godness, you gotta share the love...!

Beau said...

Loving this haiku thing!

PrincessMia said...

Oh, Kukka, I have much to learn from you, the Mistress of Love. You are an amazing Empress, Blogger, and Haikuer.
I am inspired.

Scooby, Shaggy & Scout said...

Kukka, maybe you could do a "teach me" book. Max writes, you anc too. It would be an overnight sensation.

Gigolo Kitty said...

Oh Kukka! You could inspire epics! You could be the kitty who launched a thousand ships!

one of us said...

You go girl ~Shadow

Les Trois Chats said...

Kukka,
I have been so distraught that I could barely blog (okay, plus mom has been sick and wouldn't turn the #$&%*%@ computer on for me...).

I must answer that whatever you have to teach, I am determined to learn!!! (Is it opening cans of stinky goodness, as was suggested by Max? That would be too good to be true...) I am young, but Mom always tells the girls, "Get em young, so you can train them!" And I'm so young and trainable...

~ moose, young & impressionable