Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I want to thank...

I've been named Catnabbit's Cat Site of the Week!

WOW!! I'm thrilled to have something written about me that isn't tabloid drivel!

First off, I want to thank the little cats whose loyalty and admiration of me is what keeps me going. If it weren't for them, I would have given it all up years ago. I'd name names, but you know who you are!!

I want to thank the human woman--who I lovingly refer to as "Servant" (behind her back, of course)--for giving me sustenance in the form of treats, food, water and occasional pats on the rump. I am glad I made the decision to let you live with me! Despite our squabbles about you allowing my food to get so low that I can see the bottom of the bowl, you insisting upon taking off your coat before you get treats for me when you come home, and hiding the tampons so I can't play with them...you are a keeper, lady!

Am I forgetting anyone? I know I must be forgetting someone!!

I want to thank my veterinarian! I know I come off as a bit testy and don't tell you often how much I appreciate you (unless you count burying my claws into your shoulder or bare-assing your arm), but if it weren't for you...NO!! DON'T PLAY THE MUSIC YET! I HAVE SO MANY PEOPLE TO THANK!

I'd be remiss if I didn't give a shout-out to my brother from another mother, Brach Lee. Yes, we fight. Yes, I bully you. And, yes...I am totally the boss of you. Without you, though, life would be a whole lot more boring and my blogging material would be cut in half if I didn't have you about whom to complain.

And, finally, to all the blogging cats out there:
DREAMS DO COME TRUE!

Peace out.

8 comments:

The Boyz said...

A well deserved honor.
Congrats from Rafe n Rhett.

Patches & Mittens said...

Wow, what an honor, congrats!!

Just to let you know, Mom wont let me or Mittens outside either! It is just Mistrie, who refuses to come in, that is outside.....I try to sneak out sometimes thought...

Musette said...

Congrats! Couldn't happen to a prettier cat!

Gigolo Kitty said...

Applause!

William said...

Wow! You deserve a bigger tiara!

Kukka-Maria said...

You guys are too sweet! And William...my mother agrees with the bigger tiara thing. She said it has something to do with the big head I've gotten over this recognition!

George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

Such an honor. Now your fame knows no boundaries.

The Wonder Kittens said...

Wow, that's wonderful! Congratulations!