Friday, February 10, 2006

TAG! I'm it!!

I have to start this post with an admission of guilt. I was tagged some time ago by my mom's friend, Stacey, but I declined to participate. Instead of posting the meme on my site, I chose to respond in her comment section. I have to admit, it was because I thought I was too cool to play human meme games. It wasn't until the cat community began calling, that I realized it wasn't that I was too cool; it was that Stacey just might be as cool as some of my feline friends, after all!

Now, I've been tagged by Jasper McKitten-Cat and Oscar the Wonder Cat (who, by the way, tagged Brach and I as a team--acknowledging Brach as a blogger in his own right...UGH, which sent Brach running around the room doing what he calls "Victory Laps").

So, call it buckling under the extreme weight of peer-pressure or blatant disrespect for humans (because it was a human who first tagged me)...I've decided to post it now and tag a few cool cats myself.

Here are the rules:
1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.


Since my 23rd post was a photo-spread, I had to go to the next one with a 5th sentence. It was a response to a "Dear Kukka..." question, asking me if I had a to-do list. Among other items on my to-do list, was this:

"Disrupt my mom's sleep by walking back and forth on her body, whining, throwing random items off of her dresser and nightstand, and plucking at the carpet."

That reminds me...I have something I need to do right now! But before I do that, let me tag William (of Mass Destruction), Maddie (who craps in a box), Henry (who loves to bite), Fat Eric (who meows with a British accent), and The Wonder Kittens (Buttons and Momo).

You have seen the extensive list of links I sport...if there is anyone else who wants to play, please don't wait for a personalized invite from me! Cowboy up! (or would that be Cowcat up...I have to think this through a bit)

4 comments:

Derby said...

Just have 'em belly up to the bar and join in.

The Whippy Curly Tails said...

Love your tag response...this should be a kitty international rule with human beans......while they sleep!

The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toasty South
=^..^=

Patches & Mittens said...

And Derby, Mittens has the belly, not me though......I am in very fine feline shapes.....

Have you sent in your paws yet for the contest Kukka? We have....we am cited!!!

beingmccrary said...

Thank you very much!