Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Bloodshed for Kukka's Heart...AGAIN?!

I have a new admirer. While historically, this news goes without a broadcast (unless you're one of those people who read the tabloids), this admirer deserves some attention.

Buddy started a new blog today and says it is I who inspired it. I know what you're thinking...what cat blog out there did you not inspire, Kukka-Maria? I know! It's probably easier for me to ask that question than to weed through the squillions of bloggers who credit me for their inspiration.

Anyway...enough about me! Let's talk about Buddy--and what he thinks of me! Buddy says his goal is to "woo" me with his "sleek hide" and "charming neck biting." I look forward to seeing him try! While we all know I'm a sucker for a shiny coat and looooooove the nibbles on my neck, it takes more than that to woo an empress.

Let's see how this thing will play out. Will William and Moose tolerate a third suitor? Will this weed out the men from the boys? Will anyone but me be left standing? Will blood be shed in pursuit of my love? Am I being a bit over-dramatic? Other than a obvious and resounding "YES" to the final question, I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

10 comments:

Derby said...

A love quadrangle?

Buddy said...

Yet again your wit and charm (not to mention drama-queeness) have me in a full blown mee-howling tizzy! I shall honor you as you have done for me. I am of course worthy of your devotion but I intend to give it back and then some. BTW my neck nibbles are awesome!

p/s thanks to my mom for helping me with the keys. Mee-out

Knightly, Lizzie, & Firenze said...

WOW! Kukka, how do you do it? Lizzie and I need to know how to attract the admirers.

Firenze

Max said...

Cool, another kitty blog!

William said...

He certainly is a handsome boy. Sorry, Kukka, I may have to have a secret crush on him!

Kukka-Maria said...

Lizzie...just be yourself--unapologetically. I know my strengths and weaknesses (I only mention "weaknesses" to appear well-rounded. You and I both know I have none...) and celebrate them! Tomcats love that!

William...I'm for a polyamorous love quadrangle (thanks for the word, Derby) if you, Moose and Buddy are. There are no feline society "rules" on who you can and can not love...right?

catsmeow05 said...

I know you have made me put more about my kittys in my blog. You are truly an inspiration!!

El Gordo - Sopapita's Revenge said...

I think you should not worry about william and moose... but I would be afraid of Mojo's reaction. I think he is a jealous one...
Anyways, I just wanted to thank you for stopping by and leave a comment on my blog. Thanks, Kukka-Maria!
;)

PrincessMia said...

What a handsome devil, this Buddy appears to be. Kukka, you are the lovemaster!

Les Trois Chats said...

Grrrrr.
~ moose