Thursday, March 09, 2006

Who has been sleeping in our bed?!

While most of the time the paparazzi is a hinderance, in this case, they did us a favor by catching A DOG IN OUR BED!

The photo is grainy because it was either taken from over 200 yards (thanks to the restraining order) with a high-powered telephoto lens from a paparazzo vehicle or it was taken by my mother from 5 feet away with her camera-phone.

Either way, it will stand up in a court of law when we sue Mojo for trespassing and getting his stank on our bed!


Crap...here I was worried about human dander when I should have kept my eyes open for dog dander! Should I be bathing in acid to get rid of my dog cooties?

10 comments:

K T Cat said...

I would suggest bathing the dog in acid.

George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

This is horrible!!! How did he get in your house?

meemsnyc said...

The doggie is so cute though!

Patches & Mittens said...

A case of tresspassing, no doubt. There will defintely be dog cooties. Do they have a spray for that?

Brach said...

KT Cat--I would do just that, but I can't risk getting that close to him.

Crew--MY MOTHER INVITED HIM IN! She say's he is a "family friend" (and Kukka's ex-boyfriend) so he is welcome in our home any time. She didn't even seem alarmed that he squatted in our bed!

Yaffa & Sabastian--"Cute" is in the eye of the beholder. In this case, I have no room for "cute" in my eye with all the "dog stank" that is there!

Patches--My mom says she purchased "Cootie Insurance" when she was in 2nd grade, but that her policy only covers her and not her offspring. 2nd grader or not, don't you think she could have planned ahead for the safety of her children?! UGH!

Edsel/The Pooch said...

yes, acid would do it. hey, i saw your post at Williams' and you said you're in the mitten state. i am too! i'm in Berkley, where are you??

William said...

Do you guys need hazmat suits? I could get them for you retail.

Max said...

Oh man you can see it in his eyes...he's laughing, thinking "I'm getting my doggy funk all over your stuff...hahahaha."

Find something of his, and poop on it!

Brach said...

Edsel--We're in West Michigan (spitting distance from Lake Michigan).

William--Uh...what?! RETAIL?! You won't float us the wholesale price?

Max--Good idea, except this dog doesn't live with us and we can't convince our mom to let us leave the house so we can get our claws on something of his! She says, "Revenge isn't a good enough reason for me to let you outside." But going to the vet is, Mom?!

Edsel/The Pooch said...

Brach, that's cool, we're same state neighbors!