Friday, April 21, 2006

Foiled Again!

Crap! Mom called this morning from Chicago. Apparently, she read my post about the party and is pretty pissed off.

When I answered the phone, she was very curt. "Hi, Mommy!" I said.

"Kukka, please put your brother on the phone," she responded.

I've been listening to Brach's side of the conversation and it doesn't look good for me. While my defense was going to be that the entire party was fictional, Brach, the consummate suck-up, has confirmed everything as fact. DIRTY SNITCH!

UGH! I just heard Brach say that he will guard the computer so I can't blog until she gets home. Knowing that rule-follower, he will allow no wiggle room and I won't be blogging for the next 24 hours (or longer, if I get sassy and find I can not hold my tongue).

Who made this woman the boss of me? Last I checked celebrities were not treated in this heinous manner!

I need my own place...

9 comments:

The Meezers said...

uh oh Kukka. sounds like anofer blogging ban for you. how awful. - Sammy

oh, but if you get your own place, how will you get the cans of stinky goodness open, and who will clean your litter box?

Zeus said...

Clearly, you need more training for your human pet. I'm not sure why she feels she has the right to tell you when you can or cannot use the computer. Does she not realize she is your pet?

Just try to relax while you are "grounded", and realize you're the one in the control. The only power your human pet has is the power you give it!

PrincessMia said...

No fair! Next time Sheldon comes round, see if he has a laptop with a wireless so you can blog discretely.

George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

Have you considered publishing your memoirs (like Max, The Psychokitty). With all the newfound wealth, you could definitely get you own place and afford a large staff of servants.

one of us said...

Our Mom would probably send us to the bathroom for the day with our litter box and food and water to THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. And the vermin would party outside the door just so we could hear and feel left out. Rabbie Burns would laugh and laugh at our punishment and then go snuggle with Mom ~Merlin, Shadow, KO KO

Fat Eric said...

Be fair Kukka, if you got rid of Brach, whose shoulders would you stand on to reach the treat cupboard? I agree with The Crew though, you should definitely publish your memoirs, I'd buy it!

Gemini said...

I think it's possible that there could be too many blogging bans. That wireless laptop computer would be cool. I think those luscious looking photos could be sold and that should EASILY buy one of those (and the wireless internet connection).

Mattingly said...

Oh dear Kukka, you have been up to all sorts of adventures since I last came by to comment. You are certainly a one-of-a-kind kitty (who does ineed look luscious). I have a question for your next Ask Kukka segment... Many celebrities use their fame to help raise money for one charity or another... do you do work for any charities? Hope your blogging ban gets lifted soon... but in the meantime maybe Brah will blog!

Mattingly said...

Ooops... that was supposed to say Brach!