Friday, May 12, 2006

I've won! I've won! I've won!

Yeah...I'm totally smiling! I just received word from Princess Genevieve (a fellow royal of the human persuasion) that I won her second annual birthday contest!

Can you believe it? I never win anything! Well, except Academy Awards, Grammys, Tonys, Golden Globes and a single Daytime Emmy for my captivating portrayal of the teenage runaway, "Tawny" on All My Children. That Emmy took me by surprise--especially since my scenes ended up on the cutting-room floor! I didn't think you could win an Emmy for acting work that was never actually aired.

Anyway...

I can not wait to receive my prize! Rumor has it (my mom told me, but we all know what an unreliable source she is) that the prize might be cat treats. Holy crap! I totally hope so!

Thank you Princess Genevieve! The fact that you give presents to other people on your birthday puzzles me, but I think you are especially cool because of it! (Having said that, I hope no one is expecting me to give out presents on my birthday...)

9 comments:

Derby said...

Kukka, have you been over to Diva Kitty in the past few days? I think there is a very direct young tomcat asking about you!

http://divakitty.blogspot.com/

Sahara said...

Do not share those special treats with Brach after his abuse..

Edsel/The Pooch said...

congratulations kukka-frickin'-maria

Genevieve said...

congratulations again! I'm very glad that you won!

Fat Eric said...

Congratulations, Kukka. Have you and Brach made it up yet? Have you seen the picture over at DivaKitty's yet?

Scooby, Shaggy & Scout said...

Yet another trophy for the mantle! Go Girl!

Les Trois Chats said...

Kukka and Brach, did you remember to wish your mom a Happy Mother's Day? (It's good for points towards fights and eating stuff you're told not to later on, you know...)

The Meezers said...

Happy Mommy's day to Kukka and Brach's Mommy!

Boni said...

Wow, congratulations Kukka! Purrizes are fun!