Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Feline ADHD?

Over•stimulation (́ō'vәr-stim'-yә-lā'-shәn) n. 1. Increased excitement or action; animation 2. Excessive invigoration 3. Unconscionable excitement and incentive.

Used in a sentence:
"Um...what the hell is happening?! The linen closet door is open and the shower just started! What to do...what to do! Should I...wait...what should I...huh? Maybe I'll...what am I...wow...what's that again? I want to...I guess I'll...what should I...can't I sit in both? Why, I think this is what they call overstimulation!"

4 comments:

The Meezers said...

Kukka, I'll come ofurr and sit whereever you are not sitting and take notes on what happens. - Miles

beingmccrary said...

Do you sit in the shower while it's running? I thought cat's didn't like water???

Ayla said...

No see you go into the shower, get all wet, and then go into the linen closet and dry off on the nice sheets and towels. That is what I would do and you get the best of both worlds.

Bonnie Underfoot said...

My beans say I'm ADHD, bipolar, and haf ODD (Oppositional Defiant Disorder). It really depresses me, until I get paranoid that they'll bring home another kitten. Then I go unner the bed, afraid to come out until I feel like the walls and ceiling are closing in and I just haf to get OUT and, you know, would it kill you to clean a bit? It's a germ breeding ground around here.