Friday, June 09, 2006

OMG! A Whole Bowl of TREATS!!

Last night, the craziest thing happened. Our bowl was empty and my mom realized we were out of food.

So she filled our bowl with TREATS!

We both chomped down so frantically, I started to gag. But that didn't stop me!

(Mom's Note: What they don't know is that those "treats" are really cheap food nuggets! I've been feeding them cheap cat food as treats for months now! It's cheaper because I can buy it by the large bag. I just keep filling their treat jar and they don't know the difference. I liken it to feeding my kids spinach and tricking them into thinking it is dessert. I think I'm brilliant, but I'm sure the cats would disagree--if they ever discovered my scam...)

Mom? I can read. You suck. Scam, indeed! I would rebel, but as long as you keep giving that delicious spinach to me (whether in the bowl or on the livingroom carpet), I'm going to let it slide.

11 comments:

George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

Cheap or high priced...it really doesn't matter. What matters is that it tastes good and you get as much as you want!

DEBRA said...

Exactly The Crew! Especially the more part Kukka!

*ABBY

Cheysuli said...

Personally I prefer only the finest meals. I eat no crunchies, not even treats. The only treats I like fall from the lips of the Woman and I am there to catch them..

Fat Eric said...

I like my treats to be placed in my treat ball, it used to take me 10 minutes to get them out again but now I can do it in approx. 2.5 seconds. My mum says it takes her longer to put them in than it does me to get them out!

Derby said...

Mum says your mum is smart. But unlike Eric, I don't likes the treat ball. I just ignore it. Plus mum hand feeds me me treats.

Buddy said...

I missed you too Kukka. I am glad to be back. Oh and as far as treats go we refuse to eat the healthy crap mom gets from the co-op! She should know better. Mom and Dad throw our good treats all around the house so we can hunt. Its fun...I find those things in the funnest places. :)

P/S Kukka I would never abandon you! I just can't type without help...:)

Zeus said...

Food is food no matter what it is. Does it really need to go into deeper classifications other than that?

Now scoot over, Kukka, and let me have some!

Scooby, Shaggy & Scout said...

Hmmmm, she's a devious one, isn't she?

Les Trois Chats said...

She IS devious. Our mom would never be so devious. Right Mom? Mom?

one of us said...

oh so tricky, that Mom of yours, Kukka. So how are you going to get her back? Eat the satin lamp shade. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko KO

Rico Loco said...

I've yet to taste a treat.
The evil Meowmie only gives me babycat food.
I want a treat too!