Thursday, July 27, 2006

Uptown Puss Has Got BACK!

Zeus. Is. Wonderful! He has penned a song in my honor!

I can not wait to recreate the video in the auto-repair shop!
Me, wearing a huge, black hat.
Him following after me with a greasy rag.
Both of us doing an awkwardly choreographed dance.

Zeus, you are dreamy...and oh, so romantic!


And then there's Moosey! He has also created a tribute song for me!

I realized, after singing his song, I need to go get a bootay bikini and learn how to really shake my tail!

That video will be great...but where will we get a giant peach? And, Moose, are you prepared to sport the cool shades and hat? You will look so preciously adorable...I mean SEXY!


And Miles, who once thought he was born without song-writing talent, came up with this little ditty for me!

Not only does he fawn over me, he gives a shout-out to the entire Tomcat Stable! Now that's a special tomcat, indeed!

Ah-wim-o-weh....Ah-wim-o-weh....Ah-wim-o-weh....

9 comments:

Zeus said...

You'll have to get in touch with Jay Dubin so we can make it authentic!

The Meezers said...

Kukka, I has been trying to write a song for you, but I'm just not as talented or smart as Zeus and Moose. ::sobs Kukka will not love me anymore 'acause I'm stoopid:: - Miles

Kukka-Maria said...

MILES! YOU ARE NOT STUPID! You drew an amazing flask for me on my blogiversary! Maybe music isn't your thing...but fine art sure is!

I don't think you could do anything (except maybe poop in my litterbox and not bury it) that would make me not love you!

George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

Your competition amongst your tomcat stable is heating up. All the "Kukka-Maria" tributes are wonderful!

Zeus said...

Miles, I feel bad now, and because I value you as my brother, I will show you just how smart and special you are!

Scooby, Shaggy & Scout said...

Kukka, that song was incredibly awesome!!! Your entourage of admirers just grows & grows. Now songs in tribute to you...Is a Kukka-Marie 3 day Holiday in order soon! We think it should be arranged. We'll call the legislators for a proclimation!

The Meezers said...

I is so happy you likes my song. I has to admit that Mommy sang the tune to me (really badly too)but i wroted all the werds. I still fink i'm more of an are-tiste than a song writer. - Miles

Gemini said...

Oh what a lovely songs you have about you! I think that an album should come out with just all the tributes to Kukka Maria!

PrincessMia said...

I can't wait for the compilation CD to come out. Now that's what I call Music!