Thursday, August 10, 2006

Thursday Thirteen, Edition #1


Thirteen Things that Prove I am a Beautiful Feline
(and not at all conceited)


1. I have an extremely luxurious coat. My grooming secret: Shampoo once a week with a lovely lemon-sage shampoo and conditioner. For daily cleansing, I use my tongue. Occasionally, I'll use a flat-iron to smooth out my coat, and a bit of pomade-- followed by a little schpritz of light-hold hairspray!

2. I am very photogenic. Despite their best efforts, the paparazzi have never…never taken a photo of me in which I have looked less than the super-sexy feline I am. NEVER!

3. I sport perfectly pink paw pads. While some cats spend hours dying their paw pads a perfectly pink hue, I can get up in the morning, give them a quick lick and I’m on my way!

4. My ears are not at all big…any more. While in the beginning, my agent feared I may spend my entire life more closely resembling a rabbit than a cat, I did grow into my now-proportionate ears, which gave hope to felines sporting ginormous ears everywhere!

5. I have a perky pink nose. It’s functional and fashionable!

6. I look great in designer duds. When I walk the red carpet, everyone takes notice of me. Not only are my celebrity human admirers jealous that many of the top designers clamor to custom-design gowns for me (Thank you Stella, Roberto, and Karl!), they wish they had two sets of feet on which to wear their Manolo Blahniks.

7. I have a virtually maintenance-free body! Aside from the perpetual brushings I tolerate during the shedding-days of summer and the bi-monthly mani/pedis to keep my claws trimmed, I am naturally beautiful. No tanning beds. No make-up. No diet/exercise regimes. Nothing. I’m just H…O…T…HOT!

8. I have captivating green eyes. Look into my eyes...look deep into my eyes…not around my eyes…into the eyes. When you hear the bell, you will feel compelled to give me treats. And I will graciously accept them.

9. Two words: Vertical Pupils!

10. I dated Brad Pitt. Yes, he is with Angelina now, but late at night, who does he drunk-dial? You got it…his first and best love. He just can’t get enough of “The Kukka.”

11. I carry a jewel-encrusted membership card from the “Super-Sexy Royal Feline Club” (of which I am founder and sole member). Before you ask, I’m sorry…no. We are not taking applications for new members at this time.

12. I have a Tomcat Stable filled with six super-sexy boyfriends who have professed their undying love for me and have even written songs in my honor! To show my appreciation, I am in a monogamous relationship with each and every one of them! Hey...six intelligent, hot toms can't be wrong!

13. I am amazingly humble. Quit laughing!





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


38 comments:

Carmen said...

i just knew a 13 from you would be fascinating. :) Can you hook me up with some of your beau castaways.?

Jewels said...

I loved your Thursday 13! It was very amusing. Can you link to my Thursday 13? I'll link to yours. :) Take care.

The Meezers said...

I'm sorry Kukka. Since I don't know how to count to 4, a squillion was easier for me to count to. I'm sorry i was a drama queen.

Dariana said...

Welcome to the TT, what a cute list. I enjoyed my visit here a lot. Have a good one!

The Meezers said...

oh btw Kukka - that kitten pikshur is so cute. I fink I will print it out and put it up ofurr the couch where I nap. - Miles

Mama Duck said...

ROTFL! I love it. Happy TT - we'll be back next week, still sick over here :P.

Eagle Lover said...

Too funny. Monogamous with 6 Toms, and faithful to none...lol

Ardice said...

*hehehe* Loved your list. Since I have near a dozen cats almost anything that has to do with cats amuse me. Welcome to Thursday Thirteen.

My list is up. Hope your day is running smoothly...

Dorothy said...

Hi Kukka. Welcome to the Microcosm. I've always wondered about the tom stable. Hmmm.

Tink said...

What a wonderful list! I love cats.
My TT is about pets (10 cats, 3 dogs)! :-)

Tracy said...

Great 13! :)

My 13 is up! :)

Gemini said...

Oh and here Cheysuli was hoping to join the Sexy Felines...

Minerva Jane said...

My cats are so envious of your luxurious coat!

Lyn said...

You're a beautiful feline for sure. lol Thanks for visiting my T13 - Classic Books I've Never Read Edition at Bloggin' Outloud. lgp

DEBRA said...

Kukka

Now we all know that there is more than 13 things that make you beautiful!

*ABBY

Candy Minx said...

My daughter's cat has trouble with his eyes, so I read this out loud to him. "Bits" says hi.

cheers good fun!

Here's my TT

http://gnosticminx.blogspot.com/2006/08/thursday-thirteen.html

Jolee said...

Welcome to the Thursday Thirteen. I have done a couple of 13s, but mostly Sarah does them. This is hers this week. Personally, I delight in thwarting the paparazzi by running away. I delight in knowing that they have 200 shots of me and only 10 are good.

...my 2 cents said...

Aw, cute list! I've read alot of themes, but never one written by a cat. That's a first!

Have a happy Thursday!! :)

Happy0303 said...

Wish I could have a tomcat stable! You lucky kitty! And no, you don't sound vain in the least!

Cindy said...

Great job! Welcome to the world of Thursday Thirteen.

Jenny Ryan said...

So funny! Thanks :)

Mommy the Maid said...

Don't let people hate you because you are beautiful. :D

Finnegan & Buddy said...

Kukka & Brach!!

Efurrycat is playing a fun tag game and we tagged you - come to our blog to see how to play!

Finny & buddy

Marla said...

Very nice. Let me know membership opens up for the Super-Sexy Royal Feline Club. My girl may want to join.

Knitting Maniac said...

Great list! Love it!

Happy TT!

George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

Kukka, thank you for showing a picture of your ears! I am 4 months old now and my ears are very big, but Mom says I'll grow into them. After seeing your picture, now I have hope that when I grow up I'll be beautiful too.

Misty E.

Guru said...

I do prefer cats to dogs if for no other reason than I don't ever have to worry about stepping in cat poo in the yard.

Kelly said...

Oh, but I think barrel racing would be a bit easier on a horse than a cat. Sorry, we already have 2 spoiled rotten kitties that run the house. We also have 2 outside that do all the dirty work out there! Thanks for reading my site!

Darla said...

I'm amazed you're so humble, as beautiful as you are! ;)

Thanks for stopping by.

Denise said...

Too funny! What a creative Thursday Thirteen. Thanks for stopping by!!

Sarah said...

That's a great (and original I might add) list.

Thanks for visiting my TT.

Doug Hoffman said...

As luck would have it, I'm going to be looking at kittens this afternoon!

WendyWings said...

That's hot.
My TT is finally up but yours is far superior :)

Zeus said...

You're beautiful because you're you. You didn't need thirteen reasons when that one alone was good enough.

PrincessMia said...

Very nice! I concur with every single item on your list. You are, after all, flawless.

p.s. Beanmom loves your expanding left hand navigation. *sigh* what a nerd she is.

NOLADawn said...

Kukka, I knew you would be great at TT, see I told you you were creative... who cares if you knew a stinking line of a song ;)
P.S. I think Zeus has a crush :)

Carmen said...

Kukka, you're invited to my blogwarming. There's an open bar. :)

Samantha said...

Great T13 Kukka!! *whispers* since you have so many "tomcats" can you gimme Brad Pitt's number? LOL