Thursday, August 24, 2006

Thursday Thirteen Postponed

I am so sorry I will not have a Thursday Thirteen post today, as there was a death in my agent's family (great aunt). I suppose, at this point, I should admit that most a few of my posts are typed by her.

I will post tomorrow. Please do not cry.

Seriously, do not cry! I will be back tomorrow!

I'm not kidding. Stop it! Your snot is running down your face and dripping on your keyboard. I'm not sure how, exactly, but I imagine that could do some serious damage to your computer!

Sobbing does not look good on you. Plus, it is going to make your eyes all red and puffy. Imagine what that will look like on the tabloid covers! That should be enough to make you stop.

Thanks, guys. I appreciate your understanding.

14 comments:

The Meezers said...

We is so sorry about your mom's great aunt. when you gets a chance, come and look at our blog - I gotted my Kukka t-shirt and I am wearing it for you. - Miles

Renee said...

I'm very sorry to hear about the loss in your agent's family and I'm sobbing about that, not about missing you. *sniff*

Gemini said...

We are furry sorry to hear about your agent's death. We are sorry that you cannot type on your own. Take care.

DEBRA said...

We are sorry to learn of the loss in your family...but we didn't know you were'nt typing all of this yourself?!

*ABBY*

Scooby, Shaggy & Scout said...

Well of course you employ an agent to do your typing....you might break a nail (claw) and there goes the expensive manicure! Sorry about the family stuff.

Zeus said...

Don't worry about the Thursday Thirteen, Kukka! We send our sympathies to you, Brach, your agent, and your agent's family in this time of loss.

Derby said...

Purrs to your mum on her loss. Take care.

William said...

We're sorry for your mom's loss, Kukka. I'll drop by faithfully, awaiting your return.

NOLADawn said...

Sorry about your mom's loss Kukka! Who knew you didn't type?? Of course I thought for sure you bribed Brach to some dictation. Make sure to give your mom some snuggles tonight! We'll wait patiently for your TT, and I'm trying to stop crying I promise.

Gigolo Kitty said...

Oh Kukka! I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I won't get snot all over your keyboard. We promise. *sniff*

PrincessMia said...

Purrs to you and your agent's fam, KM. I'm sorry to hear this sad news.

K T Cat said...

Condolences for all in the Kukka-Maria Empire.

Samantha said...

I'm so sorry about your Mom's great aunt :( *hugs*

Carmen said...

Waaaaaah! I can't help it. sniff sniff. Waaaaah! I'm feeling lots of empathy for your agent over her great aunt. Kukka, I have to go get a tissue now.