Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Vacation, all I ever wanted...

Ok, people. Even though you couldn't possibly understand how exhausting being an empress truly is, I am hoping you will at least support my need for a vacation.

I am off on a booze cruise through the Greek Isles for the next few days! We have a huge week of birthdays in our house this week (me, my agent, and then Brach), so it just seemed fitting we jet to Europe and take a breather.

I may check in at times throughout the week (if the wi-fi in Greece is reliable), but if we don't cross paths, please do not interpret my absence to mean I love you less than you love me. I do, of course, but tying it to my absence just doesn't make any sense!

If you happen to read about a carousing cat, crocked out of her mind, running around topless on Ibiza, it's not me. I mean, it's probably me, but until you see photographic proof, assume I'm innocent.

Speaking of photographs...care to suggest a caption for this beauty before the tabloids describe it for us? Damn paparazzi!




See you in a few days! I can't wait to come back and show you my tan lines--or lack thereof (if you know what I mean...and I think you do...because I'm practically spelling it out for you...)!

23 comments:

pone said...

"Although I couldn't pick my destiny..... I can still pick my nose"

The Meezers said...

bye my kukka darling - haf a fun bay-k-shun! - Miles

Renee said...

It looks to me like you're showing the paparazzi the one finger salute.

Have a great vacation and I don't wanna see your tanlines.

Hot(M)BC said...

Have a furry good trip Kukka
:)
Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

Gemini said...

Oh have a furry fun vacation. I've never had a vacation before. Momma has though. Enjoy

DaisyMae Maus said...

Kukka-Maria found her treat to be "finger lickin' good!"

Have a wonderful time in Greece! Beware of paparazzi with long lenses.

Samantha said...

"And I would like to thank all of the little people/felines for loving and supporting me, Maybe I'll grace you with a smile before I leave for vacation..."

PrincessMia said...

Bon voyage, dahling.

mwah, mwah.

Gattina said...

Enjoy the greek Islands lucky girl ! and also Bon voyage !

Carmen said...

Kukka Marie has Six Toes - News at 11! :)

Enjoy your vacation. I'll look for your nude bathing shots on the front cover of STAR in the airport. :)

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

May your cruise be a joyous one.

Fat Eric said...

Happy purrthdays, Kukka and Brach, and have a good trip too!

George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

Hopefully you've been able to sneak away, successfully eluding the paparazzi!

K T Cat said...

It's the Empress blowing kisses to her adoring public.

Have a great trip!

Zeus said...

My caption is:

"Sniff...sniff...sniff Dammit, I didn't wash my paws well. I still smell ass!"

Have a good vacation, and we'll see you when you return, Empress!

NOLADawn said...

Have a great trip!!!

"Oh Agent/Mummy, where are you dearie? I need a mani/pedi desperately hun! Do you see the state of these nails?"

Scooby, Shaggy & Scout said...

YOUR BIRTHDAY! Oh Kukka are you all set for another round of gifting? Jewels, houses, men, flowers, chocolates,etc, etc.........

Kailani said...

"Here's a kiss goodbye."

Eric and Flynn said...

Haf a good holly day, an happy burrfday Kukka-Maria and Brach.

Beau Beau & Angie said...

We know you'll lives up this vacation as well as any Empress would.

Samantha said...

Okay Kukka, time to come home, it's quiet around here without you!

Mama Duck said...

Have a wonderful time! I'm not looking at your tan lines tho!!

The Meezers said...

KUUUUKKKKKAAAA - when are you getting home? - Lovesick Miles