Thursday, September 07, 2006

Thursday Thirteen, Edition #3


Thirteen Reasons I Can't Do
Thursday Thirteen This Week



1. I am still in bed. A regal empress rarely lifts a head or tail before noon (although, I have been known to lift my tail after midnight...).

2. Brad Pitt is still in bed with me. Would you be in a hurry to get out of the sack and write a silly blog entry, either? I thought not...

3. I need to get new headshots done. My public is sick of looking at the same photo of me day in and day out. Annie Leibowitz is coming today to take some artsy-fartsy shots of me. One on a horse. One with me nude, covered in rose petals. And one of me spooning with Brad.

4. I have hysterical arthritis that is preventing me from typing. The doctors say it's "hysterical" because it's completely fabricated. My agent says it's "hysterical" because she can't stop laughing at me. As I tearfully gaze at my mangled claws, I realize they are all idiots.

5. I have to go pick up my check from Wal-Mart. Granted, I didn't work there long, but they still owe me money! (Editor's note: Kukka actually owes Wal-Mart money. The damage to her vest, the sexual harassment suit brought against her by a customer and the fact she ate her own weight in cheese-fries, really put her in the rears.)

6. I need to black out my house on the "Map of the Stars' Homes." Even though my house is the only one on the West Michigan Edition Star Map, I feel better knowing it will keep the riff-raff off my doorstep.

7. I have a headache. Or hangover. I can't remember which.

8. I am ovulating. You can still ovulate after you've been spayed, right?

9. I have treats for which to beg. All day. Every day. More treats. Gimme, gimme!

10. I need to lift weights. Wait. I mean I need to lift my weight (belly) as I hoist myself into the litter box to unleash some serious damage!

11. I need to answer fan-mail. I use a rubberstamp, though, so it shouldn't take too long. "Dear Kukka, do you know how terrific you are?" "Dear Empress, I think you are supa-fly! Are you the most amazing being on the face of the earth?" "Dear Kukka-Maria, I want to be just like you, do you think it's impossible?" YES. YES. And YES.

12. I have to balance my checkbook. Or, rather, I need to supervise the servant I hired to balance my checkbook.

13. I have to slee...ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


18 comments:

The Meezers said...

Oh Kukka, bring your poor arthur-itik claws ofurr to me. I will massage them and kiss them until they feel better. Your poor poor thing. - Miles

Carmen said...

Not to be an enabler, but if you have arthritis, might I suggest some PAINKILLERS. :) They work for hangovers, too.

If I was spooning with Mr. Pitt, I wouldn't get up either. If I was spooning with ANYONE I wouldn't get up. ;)

Cheysuli said...

I think, Kukka-Maria that you've done the Thursday 13 challenge previously. I however, haven't and so mine is up. It's hard to limit yourself to 13 things you like about yourself

K T Cat said...

I can't believe it. We did the same Thursday 13 list. It must be the mysterious powers of the Feline Theocracy at work!

I liked yours better.

Danielle said...

I have been rendered speechless by the awesomeness of Kukka-Maria, the magnificent cat empress (and celebrity blogger).

I'm so impressed (puzzled, amused, curious, intrigued, LMAO) that I'm adding you to my blogroll :-)

Thanks for visiting my TT!

Renee said...

I would even take spooning with DH over blogging!
Goin camping...have a great Thursday and try to answer some of you mail.

PinkJeweledCat said...

Yet again you've made a TT that I had tons of fun reading. Ta for now dahling!

Mom Nancy said...

Kukka, You are Absolutely Fabulous! Stay right where you are, honey! Someone as important as you shouldn't be wasting time on a Thursday Thirteen!

Thanks for stopping by mine, though!

Christine said...

I wouldn't want to get out of bed if Brad Pitt were in it either!
:P
Happy TT!
Thanks for visiting my TT!

mar said...

You know this is my feline week, I haven't had feline TT visitors before, yohoo for me!! or should I miaow (spell?) I used to LOVE Brad (the one before Angelina) but I would still keep him if he was in bed with me. Thanks for the link to Annie, such great pictures! I know, I know, can't tell a headache from a hangover anymore, lol! wild times, but we live only once. I have to bookmark you, happy TT and so nice to meet you!!

Zeus said...

I'm really hurt, Kukka. You're spooning with Brad Pitt? Brad [expletive inserted here] Pitt?!?

I remember the last time you and I spooned together. It lasted all of 3.7 seconds, and then you told me you had to get up and use the litter box. I waited for you underneath the sheets, but you never came back. I got up, naturally curious to see if you were alright, and lo and behold, there you were on your laptop blogging away.

If Brad Pitt can keep you from blogging, then I hope you spoon with him FOREVER! YOU HEAR ME?!?! FOR-FREAKIN'-EVER!

YOU CUT ME TO THE CORE, KUKKA!

Excuse me while I pick my wounded pride off of the floor with my Swiffer Wet Jet....

Zeus walks off, sobbing...

Happy0303 said...

Now how am I going to find out where you live so I can stalk you?

The Pink Diary

craziequeen said...

Number 13, definitely number 13.......

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

cq

Better Safe Than Sorry said...

since when do cats like brad pitt?
i would have thought you'd be in bed with garfield.

Gigolo Kitty said...

Dump Brad Kukka. He is no longer good enough for a hot broad like you. Have you considered Jake Gyllenhall?

William said...

Uh, No. 2.--He's hardly *my* type!

Just Expressing Myself said...

Purrrrfectly divine list.
Thanks for coming to visit me.
See you next Thursday,
Frances

factor 10 said...

I always love coming to see you, Kukka. LOL funny every time.