Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Kukka Has Returned


I'm back.

I'm tired.

I'm a tad cranky.
(Partly due to the full-cavity security search at the airport)

I'm satisfied.
(Partly due to the full-cavity security search at the airport)

I'm a pinch hung-over.
(Partly due to the vodka they administered to sedate me
for the full-cavity security search at the airport)

I'm going to sleep today and write tomorrow.

The panel of celebrity judges will be reading all the Scoop the Tabloids entries and I will announce the winner of the Designer Kukka-Tee on Friday. Thank you to all who contributed! I learned I am wilder, crazier, and sluttier than I thought!

With all that documented activity, I think I need another vacation!

By the way, if you get a chance, Frog My Blog has reviewed my site. I'd be interested in knowing your feedback, as well.

As long as you tell me I'm exquisite...

12 comments:

Carmen said...

You're back! (And looking fabulous!) I've told everyone about the Kukka tee that I'm going to win. ;)

Les Trois Chats said...

You're exquisite.
~ moose ;-)

Gemini said...

You are exquisite! And nice review from Frog My blog-

kailani said...

The tabloids writers were hilarious in your absence but I'm glad you're back! Great review, but then again, I had no doubts!

George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

Hello Empress, welcome back! My, you're looking well. Your vacation must have done you a world of good.

Renee said...

I wasn't able to scoop the tabloids, but I did make a special post in response to your Llama schlama remark. I hope you like it.

William said...

Kukka, you're back at last! I have an entry and was all set to do it last night when suddenly dark forces put the kibosh on the whole deal. So, if it happens again, at least you know I was thinking of you lots, even through your trials and tribulations! (And, just as I was trying to post this, Blogger went mental!)

Sparky Duck said...

welcome back exquisite, weve missed you

Samantha said...

Yay!!! You were very missed! Welcome back :)

Anonymous said...

A full-cavity search can be so good and wrong at the same time can't it Kukka?

Anonymous said...

Missed 'ya, Kukka!
DaisyMae Maus

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read all about the winning adventure for your contest (carmen).