Thursday, October 26, 2006

Thursday Thirteen, Edition #9


Thirteen topics about which
Empress Kukka-Maria lectured
at the Super-Sexy Feline Conference
in Minneapolis last week.


  1. Perverted Petting: When it's Okay to Say No.


  2. Run Your Own Business; You Don't Need No Pimp!


  3. Sniffing the Nether-Regions: It's not Just for Dogs Anymore.


  4. Genital Reconstruction Through Plastic Surgery: Pushing Three Litters out of you Hooch ain't Pretty!


  5. So Now You're Completely Bald: The Dangers of Requesting a Brazilian Wax.
    (Because when you get a Brazilian, they rip all the hair off your pu...NOW you get it!)


  6. Muay Thai Street Fighting: You Need More than Claws to Kick Ass.


  7. How to be a Super-Sexy Cat. CANCELLED. IT CAN NOT BE TAUGHT. YOU EITHER HAVE IT OR YOU DONT.


  8. Four Legs or Two, I'm All About You: A Practical look at Inter-Species Dating.


  9. The Divine Miss K: Extensive Exploration into the Unequivocal Scientific Proof of Kukka-Maria's Superiority.


  10. Feline Breast Augmentation: Yes, It's Difficult to walk with 6+ Saline Bags Between Your Legs, but Beauty has its Price!


  11. Tom Cruise Wears Tin-Foil Underwear: Let's Get Honest about Scientology.


  12. Purple Skunk, Jamaican Grizzly and El Guapo: Is Your Current Catnip Enough?


  13. I Gave You my Heart, You Gave me an STD: A Frank Talk about Feline AIDS.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


32 comments:

Carmen said...

that's right. your "conference". I think you're very brave to have tackled those topics while "recovering". ;)

just kidding. i'm just glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

toooo much!!!!!

Cheysuli said...

So, seeing you were the only cat who could get into this conference, did you get transcripts of these talks to sell? Or perhaps on DVD or on tape? Inquiring minds..

Renee said...

I wish that I could have gone to that conference...but I wasn't invited. It sounds so interesting.

Janet said...

ROFLMAO!

Le laquet said...

Lol!!! Very clever *walks away from monitor still chuckling*

Gigolo Kitty said...

Nothing about nipple piercings?

Gabrielle said...

LMAO!

Domestic Goddess said...

too funny!

*Skittles* said...

Great TT!!! I just love this blog. I don't think I have ever been here before. :)

Oh and to answwer you. I left out the TRASH. I have candy trash and junk too. It is a wonder I can even move my mouse around. ROFL

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Anonymous said...

Great list. :) You are a very clever, very funny cat. :)

Thanks for stopping by and happy TT. :)

MysteriousLady said...

ROTFLMAO!

Hope doing well!

Have a wonderful TT!

Merlin said...

I am furry sad that I missed this conference. I think I would've learned a LOT.

Anonymous said...

you always have such good lists. I'm glad you're back!

Scooby, Shaggy & Scout said...

Kukka! You were in town & didn't look up up! Well, at least we've been snubbed by the best!

Anonymous said...

#7 is my favorite...from one who has it at least.

Brony said...

Sounds like a great conference. You learnt a lot.
Happy WW!

Christine said...

ROTFLMAO!
Those were hilarious. Great to see you back! :P

Zeus said...

You're just a wonderful, inspirational, and highly intelligent feline with so much to offer the world. When I grow up, I want to be just like you, Empress.

Anonymous said...

dar it all!
i so wanted to attend # 7!!!
tooo fun this list is.
thanks for visiting my tt this week.

The Meezers said...

that ferst one, perverted petting, sounded interesting. can i gets a copy? I want to know if liking to haf my hamstrings massaged is perverted. - Miles

Danielle said...

Those topics didn't bring the most pleasant images, ya know!

Cats in ho gear, huge breasts dragging the floor, refusing perverted petting from Tom Cruise, clad only in tin-foil, unless he pays up, while puffing a pipe...it's just not a pretty picture!!!

K T Cat said...

The Divine Miss K was one I would have attended for sure!

Thanks for stopping by my TT.

Les Trois Chats said...

I completely agree with #7.
;-)
~ nala

Anonymous said...

You're killing me!!! That's hysterical!

kailani said...

Okay, #13 had me rolling of the floor. Boy, you sure were busy at this conference!

Anonymous said...

Yes Tin-Foil Underwear is mandatory in outer space. I had to read your list a couple times with many giggles.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE #13. And the one about Tom Cruise's tin foil undies. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Great TT! Made me laugh on a boring friday morning :)
Have a great day!

Tammy said...

LMAO!! That is too funny!! Great TT!!

Anonymous said...

Great list. I'll have to share it with Freyja & Bastet!
Thanks for stopping by!

Chaotic Mom said...

That's it. You're amazing. Glad you stopped in my T13, and even more glad I'm finally getting through my list to find YOUR blog.

Again, THANK YOU for writing such hilarious material, making me smile. No small feat today. I'm not kidding. Great stuff. I'm a fan. ;)