Wednesday, November 08, 2006

K-Feddy and Britney...Kaputz?

I don't...

I just...

I can't even find the words to blog today.

Britney filed for divorce?

I'm devastated.

Wait! It's K-Fed she's leaving?

Britney, bring that double-wide of yours over here! I think a celebratory slumber party is in order!

I'll round up the girls of "The Celebrity Break-Up Club!"

(Love the original painting of the dynamic duo? Click the image to go to the Britney Archive at Gallery of the Absurd. Great stuff over there!)

11 comments:

Les Trois Chats said...

Would the double-side be her house or her (former) hips? Nyuck!

I don't think you should point any camera-hog paws, Kukka. I'm just sayin.
~ nala

Brach said...

Word, Nala. Word.

I get practically no camera time with The Empress' constant and shameless posing.

Gigolo Kitty said...

It's like Christmas came early for us gossip-devotees!

William said...

This, AND Rummy and W splitting up too?? I just can't take it. I'm going to hide under the comforter.

Carmen said...

i think it's due to the stress of losing to us in the Carmukka edition of the Amazing Race. They just couldn't take it that we beat 'em. Well, that, and they're white trash, but that's a small bit.

Fat Eric said...

Are you still in the Amazing Race? Or is it all over?

Cheysuli said...

Carmen is probably right Kukka. Who knows, you might have a lawsuit if they think of that!

Teena said...

Not a big surprise. What was she thinking?!

Danielle said...

It's all about publicity, right?

You know, Kukka, maybe you should get married, have a "secret" wedding, maybe even a secret kid...then a divorce--the media would never leave you alone!!!

Kukka-Maria said...

Oh, Danielle...what makes you think I haven't?

::wink::

Zeus said...

I said it once, and I'll say it again:

You can take the woman out of the backhills, but you can't take the backhills out of the woman.

Someone needs to hit that woman more than one more time just to make sure that she doesn't regress now that she's actually moving forward.