Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Silicone? No Comment...



Toby, from The Tower Hill Mob, asked me to whip out my multiple nipples and pose for a charity thing. I can't resist shamelessly exposing myself at any opportunity. I mean, I've never turned down a chance to flash my nips and as long as it's not my money that's being donated, sign me up!

So, here they are! I know there have been rumors that I've had implants. And, if you look closely, my multiple nipples strangely resemble silicone human nipples.

I can neither confirm, nor deny those rumors.

I think the important thing on which to focus is that I may or may not have a couple more nipplets I'm keeping under wraps! (My agent tells me a proper lady always keeps an air of mystery about her muffins.)

So, Toby, when do the charity checks start arriving in my mailbox? I'm looking to have more some "work" done.

10 comments:

Carmen said...

snort! There's now spittle on my computer monitor, when I read about keeping an air of mystery about your muffins! May I start incorporating that, or is it copyrighted? ;)

Kukka-Maria said...

Thanks for the idea, Carmen! I just filed the appropriate paperwork to copyright: "A proper lady always keeps an air of mystery about her muffins."

You can use it, but I'll expect royalty checks!

Cha-ching!

The Tower Hill Mob said...

M'ROW,BABY!!!
Toby

Gemini said...

Kukka, you know what, no matter what they say, you are lovely cat. I don't think you needed to add any nipples. Course I'm a girl so perhaps it's a boy cat thing...

The Meezers said...

ok Kukka, those are some awsome nipples, efenn if mommy snorted coffee out of her nose and screamed OH MY GAWD.

Renee said...

Luckily I finished my coffee before reading your post. Dh always gets upset when I snort coffee over the computer.

George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

Hmmm, it must be a "guy" thing. Not that yours aren't more glamorous than ours, you being royal and all!

Love,
Tipper

Scooby, Shaggy & Scout said...

It IS a guy thing! REOWR!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Miss Kukka ... What happened to the other two hoots? I've got eight ... but in your photo, you've only got six ... Was there a freak hoot accident? Heaven forbid ...

DaisyMae Maus

Anonymous said...

wow, I'm impressed! Now I think I want to go have some nipples added...