Friday, December 22, 2006

A Year in Review

It's that time of year again! Time when you reflect on the past 365 days and the amazing things you did with each and every one of them!

For me, it's a time to measure my impact. You know what I've always said: "An examined life, in which you examine things a lot, is the only one anyone should really think is worth living at all."

[Editor's note: I think she's referring to Socrates, who said, "An unexamined life is not worth living." Holy crap! It's official. It's clear, by her taking credit for a misquote, I've somehow loved every shred of humility out of her!]

To help me get a better understanding of who loves me a lot and who loves me an exorbitant amount, I am inviting you to take a simple poll. I know I have stalkers lurkers who read regularly, but don't comment. While that breaks my heart into tiny shards of heartlet pieces, I'm fine with that. I'd much rather you hear what I have to say than bother me with your thoughts anyway.

For you dedicated readmenters (that is my new word for readers who comment) and devoted lurkers, it's a simple click of the mouse to register what I think your opinions should be. Choose one of the four options! That's it! You can also see the poll results to see what your peers said about me and to see if you voted like the cool kids voted.

Your peers are known for pressure; remember...you're just not cool unless you vote with the rest of the gang.



I will be taking a break from blogging and returning January 2, 2007. I am sure there will be plenty to tell, as I am celebrating the holidays with some major celebrities (the names of whom I am not at liberty to share right now, but let's just say one starts with a "B" and ends with a "Rad Pitt").

May all of you and your entourages have a wonderful and relaxing holiday! May you get into all the trendiest night clubs your hearts desire (just drop my name at the door) and may you not get caught without panties by the paparazzi (oh, yes...I'm talking to you, Flashy McSpears!).

I look forward to you looking forward to seeing me again in the new year!

So sayeth The Emperrific Kukkanator v.2006.

[Editor's note: The Emperrific Kukkanator v.2007 (with her highly-anticipated release in early January 2007) also wishes you and yours a relaxing and wonderful holiday. While she realizes how difficult it will be, it is her hope you will spend more time with family and friends and less time examining the facts of the heated feud between The Donald and The O'Donnell (Ding! Ding!). She wishes to remind you that quality time with family and friends is far more fruitful than choosing sides in a celebrity bru-ha-ha...especially when you're really choosing the lesser of two evils.]

Happy Holidays!

29 comments:

The Meezers said...

Happy Holidays Kukka dear!!! We hopes that you get all of the purresents you want. Oh, and if you gets drunk and needs to drunk dial someone, you know my number - Miles

Sparky Duck said...

Happy Holidays!!

oh, did I ever tell you your my hero??

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Kukka. This quiz is really degrading to my love for you! I chose deeper than the ocean, but that still could never explain my obsession love for you and your movie star status.

Renee said...

Happy Holidays Kukka! I hope you get what you want/deserve.

Carmen said...

You needed to have an "all of the above" answer in the poll! I couldn't decide.

Have a good holiday!

Cheysuli said...

I knew it wasn't that you make my nether regions tremble... think how *that* kind of comment could have been taken during my run for political office. It's bad enough I'll have to explain being spayed and unmarried...

George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

Happy Holidays to you, Brach and your agent from The Crew!

tiggerprr said...

Merry Christmas to you, Brach and of course your Agent! :)

THE ZOO said...

Merry Christmouse Kukka Brach and yur agent-mom.

PrincessMia said...

Happy Holidays my sisfur. You are the wind beneath my wings, you know. Much love to you, your bro and mother-agent.

Teena said...

Happy holidays to you too! Stay out of trouble over the holidays, okay?

sassycat said...

Merry Christmas Kukka and Brach. Enjoy your adventures.

I couldn't vote that you made my nether regions tremble. I don't have nether regions anymore. HAHAHA.

Derby

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Merry Christmas Kukka, Brach and yoor agent/mom. Have a wonderful sabatical. see yoo when yoo get back~Princess Ziporah

Samantha said...

Have a wonderful Holiday Kukka :) May Santa bring you everything you could possibly want...and more!

K T Cat said...

Since the deepest ocean is filled with ocean whitefish, that's how much we love you!

Beau Beau & Angie said...

Happy Happy Holaday! Happy Happy Holaday@ Happy Happy Holiday! Haaaaapy Happy Hollllllyday! Wishing you all yur wishes come true.

Les Trois Chats said...

Happy Holidays to my beautiful Kukka. Any chance I will find you in my stocking tomorrow morning?!?
~ moose

Fat Eric said...

Have a furry Merry Christmas, Kukka, Brach and agent!

Kimo & Sabi said...

Meowy Cat-mas Empress Kukka!

Max said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Kelly Cat said...

We wish you comfort and joy at this most comfortable and joyous time of the year. Happy Holidays to you and your human from me and all the Good Cats (and our humans too).

Pam said...

Merry Christmas, Kukka! See you next year!

local girl said...

You know you're my idol! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Dear Kukka,
I realize what is REALLY happening is that your agent is going away for the holidays and taking or shutting off her computer! Hope you and Brach have a competent relacement agent to provide your treats while she is gone! Let us know how your "vacation" went when you can get back to blogging.

Happy New Year. Don't over-celebrate!

Zeus said...

It is our sincere hope that the holidays prove to be a time filled with family, love, and happiness for all of you. Please be safe during your trip, and may many blessings come to you and yours this holiday season.

Love Zeus, Isis, and Marina

Skeeeeezix the Cat said...

Whut are nether regions???

Kimo & Sabi said...

We wish you a furry happy, healthy, safe, snuggly, flea-free, Temptations-filled New Year!

tiggerprr said...

Happy New Year Kukka!

Derby said...

Happy New Year Kukka and Brach.