Monday, January 08, 2007

Fight Condensation with a Cat Butt!

Bronchitis hit us pretty badly last week.

When I say "us," you know I mean "my Agent."

And when I say "Bronchitis," you know I mean "she was completely faking it."

And when I say "last week," well...I mean the last seven days. You can take that one literally.

Because she is still on the mend and in need of my healing vibes (of course, when I say "healing vibes," you know I mean "farts in her face"), I am lazy posting today. Instead of regaling you with stories of coughing, fevers, gasping and sleeping (yaaaaaaawn...), I thought I'd show you what my Auntie gave my Agent last year for her birthday.


Cat Butt Coasters!










If your breed's ass is not pictured, I am sorry. Although, if I were you, I probably would be thankful. Cold beverages resting on your badonkadonk is highly over-rated.

On a side note, [whispered] I think I'm developing a secret crush on the New Dread Pirate Blogger. Uploading these pictures was a dreamy experience and I didn't find myself cursing or threatening to kick Blogger in the junk until he cries at all!

Before you say it, I know...I know! Blogger has always been a fickle effer and I know his cooperation is probably fleeting. You know what, though? I'm just going to enjoy this bliss while it lasts and deal with the junk-kicking later.

Don't tell New Blogger I revealed my secret crush! It's not a secret crush if the object of said crush knows about it!

I'll reveal it to him when the time is right...

13 comments:

Cheysuli said...

Very nice Kukka, very nice...

The Meezers said...

um, some of those coasters gived me urjes. - Miles

Carmen said...

coasters that feature the "brown eye"! How fun. ;)

I'm glad your agent is done faking it .. . i mean feeling better. :)

Derby said...

Kukka, are the coaster for drinks or for kitties to park their butts on? So we don't get our backsides on something when we sit?

William said...

Um...

DaisyMae Maus said...

I wanna know why the only "male" coaster was the American Shorthair!
DMM

George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

I don't think I've ever seen so much "kitty booty" in one place at one time. I'm speechless!

George

Teena said...

I have a tabby ... so one of those coasters looks very familiar!

Samantha said...

I'm not even sure what to say about those coasters, Kukka, LOL!!

Renee said...

I guess we should all be thankful that we are not on your agent's shopping list!

local girl said...

This is one visual I really could do without! LOL!

Zeus said...

I don't know that I would want to drink something after it has been placed on a cat's butt.

Well, maybe I would considering I enjoy licking my own bumhole. I'm really not sure...I'm torn.

lady jane scarlett said...

It's too bad the Manx butt isn't featured...the lack of a tail reveals a richly detailed hind end!