Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I HATE STICKY POSTS

Scroll down to the next post for the latest dose of The Empress.

BUT ONLY AFTER READING THIS.

I'm up for a Share the Love Blog Award in the Humor category. If you believe I'm worthy of your support, please take a moment to vote for me (and for the other stand-outs...in the other categories, of course). Simply click "CLICK HERE TO ENTER" on that page and vote away! You may only vote once, so do your research well prior to casting your ballot.

¡Muchas gracias! (I should get your vote simply because I used the appropriate Spanish upside-down exclamation point...)

5 comments:

The Meezers said...

I boted for you Kukka!!! - Miles

Spirit and Ezra said...

We voteded for you too!!

Mert said...

Congrats on your nomination! :D

Carmen said...

i didn't see the upside down exclamation point category. ha ha. (but voted for you anyway)

Teena said...

Congrats!