Thursday, February 01, 2007

The Post Where I Shamelessly Beg for Votes and Plug a Carnival

First things first.
If you're jonesing for a hit of my
Thursday Thirteen...scroll, baby!



Have you checked out the "Carnival of Satire" this week, hosted at "The Skwib?" DO! (I'm participating with this post.)


Also, I was informed today by my dear friend, Island Girl, that I was nominated for a "Share the Love Blog Award" in the humor category!

[Sheepishly wiping a tear from her eye] I just don't know what to say. You don't even know what this does for my self-esteem! [Editor's note: Crap. Like she needs more reasons to adore herself!] I'm honored. I'm humbled. I'm worthy.

It seems the voting begins today!

YOU MAY ONLY VOTE ONCE IN EACH CATEGORY, SO MAKE YOUR VOTE COUNT BY SLAPPING ONE ON ME BY FEB 6. The first round of voting determines the top 5 in each category, and then a second round of voting will commence. I'll share the second round instructions with you if I make it that far. (How's that for a teaser?)

Share the love, my adoring fans! And can I get a "what-what" for the little darling who nominated me? While you are officially anonymous, I have a hunch who you are...STAR JONES-REYNOLDS!

11 comments:

Renee said...

You got my vote...do I have yours? I'm in Best Commenter's cat-agory.

Renee said...

and I can't spell, so here's another comment to prove how well I comment. hee hee

K T Cat said...

I shall vote immediately. When Jacob wakes up tonight, he will vote as well.

K T Cat said...

Vote for Scribbit and Zeus, too!

tiggerprr said...

I was delighted to see your name up for votes! I was relieved that it was not in the categories I was nominated in! Whew! Dodged a bullet! There'd be no contest. ;)

Christina said...

Congrats on the nomination! I sent a vote your way.

Zeus said...

Congratulations Kukka! You definitely deserve it.

local girl said...

Maybe it was Oprah who nominated you? LOL! Congratulations and good luck!

Gemini said...

Oh you gotted our vote. But you were also the blogger we'd most like to meet (oh and Brach too!)

Spirit and Ezra said...

We voted for you Kukka!!

Sparky Duck said...

some of those were so so hard to decide