Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Tomcat Stable Valentine Haikus

Since tomorrow, I will be dedicating my Valentine's Day to finding love for others, I wanted to make a public profession of love for each of my Tomcat Stable Members.

This Valentine's Day, I value the monogamous relationship I have with each and every one of you! As you read these morsels of poetic perfection, know that each of you holds a special place in my heart...right next to treats and ear scritches. Oh, and tummy rubs. And let's not forget treats! Can't forget treats!

[Editor's Note: You said "treats."]

Well they bear repeating.

Scratchy tongue kisses, boys!



My first tomcat boy!

Weather-stripping makes him swoon.

I've a sticky back...




My sweet little tom.

Don't let the fluffy tail fool...

He is one bad-ass!




King of the Greek gods,

Zeus is a master blogger.

His words conquer me!




King of the futon

and lover of fine lunch meat...

Call me "Ham," baby!




He is large, in charge!

Likes to ride on dad's shoulders...

To look down my shirt!




A rough, tough rebel,

Max should have many women...

Alas, only me!

13 comments:

Renee said...

A fine looking bunch ya got there Kukka! I'm sure they all appreciate your undying affection.

Kaze, Latte, or Chase said...

That was so sweet of you to write a haiku for all of your Tomcats. Unfortunately I have a harem of lovely lady cats so I do not qualify as a monogamous Kukka Tomcat but know this empress: I think you're one sexy cat! Merrrroooow!

Chase

George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

Thank you, Empress. Your sentiment is touching!

Pam said...

Hey kukka!! I haven't been by in awhile. Nice to see you still have the tom cat following (not that I expected otherwise ;-)).

The Meezers said...

::THUD::

the sound of Miles hitting the floor swooning.

William said...

Kukka, you are the prettiest, sweetest Empress I know. I'm so honored to be the first!

Samantha said...

Kukka, that was a beautiful tribute to your TomCat Stables!! You are very talented with words :)

Teena said...

My boys are sad because they didn't make your list :(

Kukka-Maria said...

Oh, Teena...I am sorry your boys are sad, but let them know that I am going to be opening the stable up for new additions soon.

"Are you a super-sexy, blogging feline who pledges your undying devotion and love for Kukka?"

Stay tuned...

Zeus said...

Awww, you made me blush. Thank you so much, Kukka. I love you and our relationship as well.

Gemini said...

OH Kukka, you are such a poet!

kailani said...

Let me know when you're opening up the stable . . . Kaimana would love to show his undying love and admiration for you!

Karen Jo said...

I am so glad to see that Miles is back in the Tomcat Stable. Your haikus for your toms are very sweet. I am sure that they all love you madly.