Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Goodbye, Sangina...

We don't watch American Idol at our house. We did vote on whether or not to watch it and it went down a little something like this:

Brach: "Let's watch it, dawgs!"

Agent: "I think the show is faaaaabulous! I love it! It's a star! Pass me my pills..."

Kukka(in a British accent): "You two disgust me. It is merely a singing competition and you're treating it like an epic film. You two have no business running the remote control!"
I deemed the vote unanimous and we don't watch; however, we've seen this Sanjaya Malakar character all over the very credible, major news shows, such as VH1's Best Week Ever and Saturday Night Live.

With all the Sanjaya hype, I knew I had to meet him. So I did. And we performed together. And, let me tell you, I was a squillion times better than he was!

Now that he's failing miserably on the show, I feel somewhat responsible. All it would have taken was for me to write a favorable post and he would be making it to the end. In fact, now that I think about it, how did he make it this far without my public support? Hmmmmm...could my "claws of death" on his man-junk have been the kiss of death for him?

Sanjaya, I did you wrong. Maybe it was laziness or just plain disinterest, but I never watched or voted for you! I always suspected you'd fail...which, while completely accurate, was unfair. While, to your face, I was supportive...I must admit I talked shit behind your back. I laughed about your hair and super-feminine qualities. I drew pictures of you and defaced them.

But it was all in good fun and I never thought it would end this way.


Good luck, Sanjaya. I'll see you when you tour with William Hung.

13 comments:

The Meezers said...

oh Kukka, we hope you is right and that the screaming, crying 12 year olds didn't text as fast as the older people voting for the actual singers (fat chance, right?) we watch and we has to turn it off when he is on 'acause it's torchur on my poor ears. if he's around next week, I fink I will haf to hire a priest to preform and exorcism, because then I will be shur that he is, in fact, Satan. - Miles

Screaming, Crying 12-yr Old Girl said...

OH MY GAWD! SANJAYA! I LOVE YOU!

Renee said...

he's not gone yet? I don't watch the show at all...we have better control over the remote here...as in I'M THE BOSS. LOL

I don't even know when this show is on...was it last night? We were at the aquarium...you would have liked it there Kukka...lots of fish.

We went to the restaurant and sat by a fish tank...and ordered fish to eat. too cool.

Kim and Oscar said...

My Mommy doesn't like that show. She is a slave to Lost. I like that one, too. But this Sanjaya was lucky to have you boost his rating, for however short a time it may be.

Bogdan, the editor said...

Hi Kukka,
Thought you would like this link:

http://www.lookatentertainment.com/v/v-476.htm

marina said...

When you're able to do things with your hair that I was never able to do with my hair, you lose my vote.

Nevermind the fact that I don't watch this show either, but there's just something wrong about this guy trying to bring back to the banana clip. C'mon people! Wake up!

K T Cat said...

Don't watch it. Don't know him. He looks like an idiot.

William said...

We don't watch that either but I'm definitely thinking it was the silly hair--not your claws of death--that did him in. Not even my mom's hair looks that stupid.

Cheysuli said...

I am forced to watch it by the human male. What do you expect from him? We await until he goes... umm... yeah that wasn't real clear was it? Initially I meant Sanjaya but you can take it to mean whatever you want...

Carmen said...

kukka, you went straight for his crotch! No wonder the boy can't sing. ;)

You don't come see me anymore. :( Have I offended the empress? Is it because we didn't compete in the Amazing Race All Stars?

George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

After giving him the "claws in the hoo-has" move, it was nice of you to try and help him recover. But, alas, some things are not meant to be.

The Meezers said...

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH not anofurr week of torchur for my poor ears. where's the priest? -Miles

brandywine said...

Kukka, usually when you're hanging on a mans crotch it brings them only good fortune. I wonder why it failed to raise his stock in this case. I think his future station in life is that of "guy from American Idol with the F'd up hair"...to which others will nod in only slightly confused affirmation.