Thursday, March 29, 2007

You Had to Ask?!

My Agent was sent a quiz today that asked "How Spoiled are You?" Figuring it was a great opportunity for me to hold a mirror up to her snotty face, I sidled up next to her and watched her respond to the questions. It wasn't until she finished with a guffaw that I realized she had been responding AS ME!

Bitch.

Here some of the highlights from the quiz:
  • YOU WERE GIVEN MANY PRESENTS AS A KID.
    I was given only everything I ever desired.


  • YOU DRIVE A NEW CAR (LESS THAN TWO YEARS OLD).
    Again, I don't think this one should be checked. I don't drive. I am driven in a custom 2007 Toyota Prius stretch limo.


  • YOU USUALLY END UP GETTING WHAT YOU WANT, NO MATTER WHAT.
    Yes. So...?


  • YOU GET BORED IF NO ONE IS AROUND TO ENTERTAIN YOU.
    Sure! Isn't that what I pay my Agent?


  • YOU DON'T WORK FOR A LIVING.
    You think being this super-foxy is not work?


  • "NO" IS A WORD YOU DON'T REALLY TAKE SERIOUSLY.
    "No" is never a command, but merely a suggestion. Even when delivered in the deepest and most threatening version of her voice.


  • IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR WAY, YOU'RE VERY DIFFICULT TO DEAL WITH.
    I guess if you consider plucking at the carpet, flicking at the pictures on the wall, knocking things off the dresser and coffee table and constantly sticking my nose under my Agent's typing hands when she is on the computer DIFFICULT, then maybe I get a bit difficult!


  • IF IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO TALK, YOU DON'T HESITATE TO INTERRUPT A CONVERSATION.
    When I need treats, I need treats. Nothing my Agent is talking about at that very moment can be more important than my snacks!


  • YOU DON'T LIKE TO LEND THINGS TO FRIENDS, BUT BORROWING IS A DIFFERENT MATTER.
    My things are off-limits to Brach. When it comes to me commandeering his prime sleeping spot? All bets are off!


  • YOU ONLY ARE FRIENDS WITH PEOPLE WHO LOOK UP TO YOU AND WANT TO BE JUST LIKE YOU.
    Um...yes. But I don't call them "friends" as much as I call them "fans!"



Here are my results:
You Are
100% Spoiled

You are a total spoiled brat, and you're probably proud of it.
You always get want you want - even if you have to whine to get it.

11 comments:

Zeus said...

I have to admit that I am not at all surprised by these results. However, I think people need to keep in mind that this is how it should be. I see nothing wrong at all with the conclusion of you're being 100% spoiled.

Kim and Oscar said...

Yup, pretty much as it should be!

Furry Logic said...

Are we surprised? No.

The Meezers said...

there is nofing wrong wif you being 100% spoiled. nofing at all. your agent is just jealous.

Teena said...

And you're telling us something we don't already know??!!

:)

Renee said...

How can one with the title Empress be anything but spoiled? I mean, isn't that part of the job?

Carmen said...

Kukka, yes, you're spoiled, but that's what makes you the Empress we know and love.

Sparky Duck said...

I am not shocked by this at all. Except no works with me with alot of expletives

Cheysuli said...

Yes, Kukka we all love you BECAUSE you are spoiled... so I wouldn't worry about it.

George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

The writer of this quiz acts as if being spoiled is a bad thing!

Karen Jo said...

Of course you are spoiled, Kukka. An Empress is supposed to be spoiled rotten. It's what makes you you. We wouldn't have it any other way.