Monday, April 02, 2007

Auction Extravaganza...Postponed

Well, congratulations goes out to KT Cat...winner of The Ultimate Kukka-Maria Experience. The last bid before the cut-off of 11:59 PM, EDT, KT spent $1610 to spend a day with me. In fact, KT was so enthusiastic, she out-bid herself, but just 2 minutes after the deadline.

If you had asked me on Friday who I predicted would win, I would have said, "One of my Tomcat Stable, of course!" Um...[clears throat uncomfortably], apparently they decided to just phone it in. It was a shock to see them let me go to KT, but I have to admit, spending the day with The Maximum Leader of the Feline Theocracy was exciting...nay, an honor.

I was able to get my Mother Superior of the Holy Order of Ocean Whitefish on!

I can't wait to write about it. But it won't be happening today; I'm tired and hungover. That crazy puss knows how to paaaaaaartaaaaaaaay!


Thanks to all who participated!

10 comments:

K T Cat said...

Whoohoo! What's the point of going to confession if you don't have something to confess?

Let's party, girl!

Fluffy said...

Looks like William (of your Tom Cat Stable) was too busy building a giant ndoor play center to bid on your auction. You should go and take a look! It is amazing.

Kim and Oscar said...

I can't wait for the details!

DaisyMae Maus said...

Oh, Empress ... Even in repose you're MAJESTIC!
DMM

The Meezers said...

Kukka - I didded bid for you!! It's not my fault that the lady (and i use that term loosley) 'acided to do some "home repairs" this weekend and didn't let me bid more. ::sniff sniff:: i is so upset that I didn't win, my eyes is leaking lots. - your forlorn tomcat Miles.

George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

Kukka, we DID bid! Didn't you think we would??

We've noticed our comments haven't been being saved on some blogs, so maybe that's what happened - it didn't get through to you.

Anyway, we hope you and KT Cat had a great day.

George & Max

William said...

Kukka, I couldn't bid because my mom hasn't found any money in the yard yet and I only have what she found for me last year. I never stood a chance.

Zeus said...

I'm really sorry, Kukka. I wasn't able to get to the computer much this weekend. The human pet had a huge parties here on Friday and Saturday, then worked on homework all day on Sunday.

I should have clawed her eyes out for you so I could get to the computer. Do you want me to rip her heart out instead? I will, for you...

Carmen said...

I never win these ebay-like auctions. someone always comes in last minute and swoops them away. Whaaaaaaah!

Furry Logic said...

awwww...there is nothing cuter than watching Kukka sleep off her alcoholic stupor.