Anyway, in honor of me, I would like to take a walk down memory lane with you and direct you to some of my favorite posts...written by me. Call it bragging. Call it boasting. I see it as having a positive self-image and being in love with oneself more than you could ever be in love with another being. Is that wrong?
Let's take a look at some of my favorites (from Jul 2005 to the present):
- Top 5 Reasons I love the F-Word (and I use it throughout, so consider yourself warned...)
- Online Dating is a Bitch
- My Vay-cay with G-G-G-G-GEE-DUBYA!
- Did Someone Say "STRING?!" (a.k.a. The story of Brach swallowing a string and his subsequent surgery that stitched up 18 holes in his intestines.)
- Hiring Muscle
- Unleash the Lion Within!
- 26 Reasons Britney Spears is No Longer Allowed to Cat-Sit for Us
- Open Letter to Vince McMahon, WWE CEO
- Behind the Music--Kukka & Poison
- Goofus and Gallant
- Kukka's Book Sells Out at Amazon.com
- 360: Feline Food Stand-Off
- Celebrity Feline to Pen Autobiography
- Thirteen Court-Mandated Public Service Announcements Kukka has done that may (or may not) have been of value.
- Super Nanny vs. Kukka-Maria
- Pet Porn--An Investigative Report (Which, by the way, accounts for 40% of my Google hits, as sick effers search for "animal porn," "free animal porn," and "hot animal porn." Now, while spelling all that out, they will be directed to THIS post, which I'm glad to say, will be a disappointment for those sick fucks.)
- Next Time, I'm Sending my Agent
- Thirteen Settlement Points Outlined in the Britney/Kevin Divorce Papers
- I Still Haven't Found the Comments I'm Looking For (the blogging charity initiative led by Kukka and Bono)
- Thirteen Reasons I Should be Awarded Custody of Britney Spears' Children
- Sixteen Reasons I Gave Britney her Kids Back
- Open Letter to the Clearly-Insane Britney Spears
- Trans-Specied Animals: An Investigative Report
- Reps for Feline Blogger Say it was: "An Unfortunate Wardrobe Malfunction"
- 22 Reasons I Believe I Was Kicked Out of The Pussycat Dolls
- 27 Reasons Paris Hilton Will HATE Jail
And Elvin's Favorite: The Talk (wherein young cats learn about the birds and the bees, complete with illustrations)
And, for Miles Meezer (illustrious Tomcat Stable Member), there is Always Low Ethics. Always about the day I spent as a Walmart Greeter.