Wednesday, May 30, 2007

400th Post, Including Much Celebratory Bragging

Oh, faithful reader(s)...what a ride it's been. Today is my 400th post. DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME A LIAR! COUNT THEM IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, ASS!

Anyway, in honor of me, I would like to take a walk down memory lane with you and direct you to some of my favorite posts...written by me. Call it bragging. Call it boasting. I see it as having a positive self-image and being in love with oneself more than you could ever be in love with another being. Is that wrong?

Let's take a look at some of my favorites (from Jul 2005 to the present):


And Elvin's Favorite: The Talk (wherein young cats learn about the birds and the bees, complete with illustrations)

And, for Miles Meezer (illustrious Tomcat Stable Member), there is Always Low Ethics. Always about the day I spent as a Walmart Greeter.

7 comments:

Elvin said...

My personal favorites are "Goofus and Gallant" and "The Talk" for the wonderful illustrations!

The Meezers said...

ah a stroll down memory lane. good times. My personal favorite fough is your werk at Walmart. - Miles

K T Cat said...

How could you pick? They're all so...so...so very Kukka.

:-)

The Meezers said...

Fank you Kukka - you maded my day really happy! - Miles

NOLADawn said...

I loved every last one of them, but I have to agree with the meezers, working at WalMart was tops :)

Renee said...

Happy 400th! I tried to comment last night, but my computer got a wild hair and didn't allow ANY pop-up windows at all. *eyeroll*

I hope your party was fun and that your hangover isn't too bad. remember that Hair of the dog that bit you stuff.

The Crew said...

We're so happy for you Kukka. 400 posts about your wonderful self (and occasionally Brach) is quite a feat, indeed!

We assume in July you'll be throwing a huge gala event honoring 2 years of confessions? You must let the blogosphere know dear, so we can all clear our schedules.

George