So, here you go:
7 Things About Brach
- When people come over to visit, he hides in the bedroom in his loft bed. He claims he is allergic to human dander, but I think he's just a scaredy cat.
- He is a vegetarian. He says his body is a temple and that only organic veggies shall pass over the threshold of his lips. I don't have the heart to tell him our food is packed with animal by-product. It would break his little, artichoke heart.
- He has read most of the Harry Potter books--all, but the last one. My Agent won't buy that one for him until he stops waking up with night terrors, screaming, "Voldemort, I rebuke thee!"
- He never agreed to marry me, exactly. I tricked him into it with a fake pregnancy. If he wanted to know that I was barren, he could have done the medical research!
- Every morning, after my Agent exits, he sits in the shower and stares at the shower head. For about 20 minutes. During which time nothing happens.
- He sometimes wears a leather jacket around the house and does a pretty fierce "Fonzie" impression. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy..."
- He once killed a man, just to watch him die.
7 Things About Kukka
- I have a healthy trust fund that I get when I turn 10. I've seen it. It's a huuuuuuge bag of treats in the cupboard above the stove.
- I only drink Evian bottled water...with a straw.
- I used to be a stripper at The Pussy Barn in Paramus, New Jersey. I was their biggest earner, but was fired because of the insane jealousy from the other dancers. Legally, I was the only dancer that could do full-contact lap dancing (which meant I climbed on a patron's lap and fell asleep).
- When I get my belly rubbed, I insist...INSIST my hind legs straddle the scratcher's arm. If they remove it from between my legs, I'll whip my leg over and straddle again. That's just how I roll.
- I have a secret stash of tampons in the back of the spare bedroom closet. I've heard they're good to keep on hand...just in case.
- I strongly suspect I may have some illegitimate children out there from when I spent my days in the streets, tweeked on Crystal Meth. Those were heady days...heady days, indeed.
- (Apparently I forgot this one the first time I published) I put out.
I'm not tagging anyone, but if you have a strong desire to tell me something about yourself in the comments, I'd love to hear.
I loooooooooove gossip!