Thursday, May 17, 2007

Seven Things About ME Us

I typically avoid participating in memes, but we were tagged for this one a squillion times! Sounds like people really want to know thing about us!

So, here you go:

7 Things About Brach

  1. When people come over to visit, he hides in the bedroom in his loft bed. He claims he is allergic to human dander, but I think he's just a scaredy cat.
  2. He is a vegetarian. He says his body is a temple and that only organic veggies shall pass over the threshold of his lips. I don't have the heart to tell him our food is packed with animal by-product. It would break his little, artichoke heart.
  3. He has read most of the Harry Potter books--all, but the last one. My Agent won't buy that one for him until he stops waking up with night terrors, screaming, "Voldemort, I rebuke thee!"
  4. He never agreed to marry me, exactly. I tricked him into it with a fake pregnancy. If he wanted to know that I was barren, he could have done the medical research!
  5. Every morning, after my Agent exits, he sits in the shower and stares at the shower head. For about 20 minutes. During which time nothing happens.
  6. He sometimes wears a leather jacket around the house and does a pretty fierce "Fonzie" impression. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy..."
  7. He once killed a man, just to watch him die.

7 Things About Kukka

  1. I have a healthy trust fund that I get when I turn 10. I've seen it. It's a huuuuuuge bag of treats in the cupboard above the stove.
  2. I only drink Evian bottled water...with a straw.
  3. I used to be a stripper at The Pussy Barn in Paramus, New Jersey. I was their biggest earner, but was fired because of the insane jealousy from the other dancers. Legally, I was the only dancer that could do full-contact lap dancing (which meant I climbed on a patron's lap and fell asleep).
  4. When I get my belly rubbed, I insist...INSIST my hind legs straddle the scratcher's arm. If they remove it from between my legs, I'll whip my leg over and straddle again. That's just how I roll.
  5. I have a secret stash of tampons in the back of the spare bedroom closet. I've heard they're good to keep on hand...just in case.
  6. I strongly suspect I may have some illegitimate children out there from when I spent my days in the streets, tweeked on Crystal Meth. Those were heady days...heady days, indeed.
  7. (Apparently I forgot this one the first time I published) I put out.


I'm not tagging anyone, but if you have a strong desire to tell me something about yourself in the comments, I'd love to hear.

I loooooooooove gossip!

8 comments:

The Crew said...

What!! I think Brach's #7 may be the first time we've ever caught you telling a whopping lie, Kukka! Sweet, lovable Brach wouldn't hurt a fly.

Oh wait, I know. You stretched the truth 'cause you're trying to get some headlines for him instead of yourself, for a change. Sort of trying to boost his self esteem and manly self image?

About yesterday's #7, do you discuss only human men or is The Stable included? Do you need a brief bio from Max and me, picture included, of course?

George

Renee said...

"voldy" is goin down in the last book! But probably not until the last chapter...darn it!

I figured you hadn't done this meme because the press already knew everything there is to know about you.

Bettie said...

Kukka, you forgot your #7!

The Meezers said...

Brach, DUDE. You're..... you're..... a Johnny Cash song?

Kukka darling, I had to straddle the skratchers arm too, but then I start bunny kicking 'acause belly rubs TICKLE.

Miles

K T Cat said...

I hate belly rubs. I just roll over and show my belly 'cause it's beautiful.

Carmen said...

When I get belly rubs, I . . . . Ok, no one really wants to know that. TMI, TMI! LOL

DaisyMae Maus said...

Love "arm straddling" ... You get a lot more contact that way, right?
DMM

Shimmy said...

I love Wallace Stevens:

I am content when weakened birds,
Before they fly, test the reality
Of my misty jaws, by their sweet questionings;
And when the birds are gone, and their warm blood
Returns no more, this, then, is paradise.

Yours,
Shimmy