Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ouch? Um...You Better Believe It!


I somehow acquired a scratch on my nose this weekend. While some immediately suspected Brach (my sometimes abusive husband), it wasn't him.

I'm not saying it happened, but we did learn this last week that Kristy Swanson (of Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie and FOX's Skating with Celebrities fame) has quite a violent streak. I'm not saying she slashed me with an ice skate because I didn't know who the hell she was. And I can neither confirm nor deny that she said, "I'm Kristy Mother-Humping Swanson, bitch! Feel the wrath of my ice skate!" I've also been advised by my legal counsel (my crack-team of feral alley cat attorneys) not to comment whether or not I got in a few licks of my own. And I ain't talking the scratchy tongue variety...

Believe me, it was a full-on bru-ha-ha!

IF it happened.

For now, let's not spend our time or invest our energy into figuring out how the scratch on my pretty pink nose happened. Let's just worry about feeling sorry for me.

14 comments:

Cheysuli said...

I do feel sorry for you Kukka Maria. I have to admit, if you go over to my blog, you'll see that I've been taking your leaving blogging rather hard...

Hot(M)BC said...

Oh no, poor Kukka. Nose scratches are the worst. Maybe a niptini would help.
Purrrrrrs,
Gree

Finnegan & Buddy said...

Oh dear, Poooooor Empress Kukka. We hope yore little nose is feeling better soon.

Finny & Buddy

Victor Tabbycat said...

Owie!

mcabty said...

No doubt you gave as good as you got, Kukka (or better, I hope). I can't imagine that anyone who dared to attack the empress would walk away without a few well placed scratches of their own.

DaisyMae Maus said...

Are you gonna get plastic surgery, Kukka? If you are, perhaps you'd like to have it done of FX's "Nip/Tuck" for the new season?
DMM

The Meezers said...

no no no - not your perfekt nose! i hope you isn't scarred for life! how horrible! Between the eleventy ten dollars I made on my vigil outside your jail, and the eighty eleven dollars i stole from Sammy's windowsill money, I should haf enuf to pay for any plastik surgery you need. - Miles

Kimo & Sabi said...

Maybe DaisyMae Mouse in onto something - yer not really retiring, just going under da knife fer a little nip-tuck? Yeah - that's it - there is no other reason...right? WE can't go on wifout you - you are a role model...we is gonna need a therapist to git thru this!

Lux said...

I am so so sorry, Kukka-Maria, about that undoubtedly painful (albeit small) scratch on your nose. Please accept my best wishes for a quick recovery.

The Crew said...

Is DM right? Are you having a little work done?

Derby said...

Shall I kiss it and make it better?

THE ZOO said...

ahhh poor Kukka. It makes yoo luk tuf though, streetwise, like a girl who can wear a pearl collar but take it off when necessary. no doubt no one will be messin wiff yoo wiff a scar lik that.

is this yur cover to secretly go off and maked a movie. or be on "americas next top cat model"???

according to Chey the hospitals are preparing for the influx of passed out kittys come Friday. But that must be a typical Friday nite arownd yur place with yur iomcat Stable. Oh boy what will those boys do wiffout yoo.

we hope yoo keep this site up so we can go back and catch up on yoo from the beginning.

Karen Jo said...

Ouchie. I feel very sorry for the pain you must have gone through in getting such a nasty scratch on your poor nose. I hope it heals up soon.

Carmen said...

I'll feel sorry for you Kukka, but comment that even with the scratch, you're still the most super-sexy cat ever. Great photo!