Friday, April 11, 2008

Empress Bully Busted?

Associated Press (AP): After a very passionate and public plea yesterday from Brach that he be allowed equal napping rights, popular cyber gossip mill, TMZ.com, has released a candid that supports the weaker feline's claims.


Outraged Kukka fans dismissed Brach's claims as "unrealistic," "unnecessarily harsh," and "verbal diarrhea that makes my brain bleed;" however, from these photos, it is clear there may be some truth to what Kukka-Maria's husband is alleging.

Fluffy VonFuzzenheimer, animal activist and founder of "Second-Bananas Taste Just As Good," an organization committed to the rights of younger, weaker, smaller, and mentally-challenged pets living in peer-abusive homes across the country, is relieved to see TMZ providing what she believes is proof-positive that horrendous travesties happen every day to second-banana pets, giving our society a solid foundation from which to leap in effort to eradicate these injustices.

Said VonFuzzenheimer, "I'm relieved to see TMZ providing what I believe is proof-positive that horrendous travesties happen every day to second-banana pets, giving our society a solid foundation from which to leap in effort to eradicate these injustices."

Authorities have yet to confirm whether formal charges will be brought against The Empress.

8 comments:

Renee said...

Perhaps if Kukka is imprisioned then Brach will get a decent nap.

The Meezers said...

Kukka, if you has to go to prison again, I will be picketing on the sidewalk. Again. FREE KUKKA NOW!! FREE KUKKA NOW!!!

Brach, beg your agent for a bigger bed. you and Kukka should have a california king size select comfort bed.

Miles

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I think I have my free Kukka signs from the last jailing. I will send a body guard though this time as it would be bad for the campaign (and you KNOW how nasty Hillary can get) if I were seen there.

The Crew said...

Kukka my dear, a gift from you of a separate bed for Brach would make you appear benevolent & generous and may save a lot of negative press in TMZ!

George

DaisyMae Maus said...

The real crime is Ms. VonFuzzenheimer's head gear. What an atrocious hat.
DMM

Quasi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kukka-Maria said...

Sorry, Quasi. I'll assume you won't come back to see this, since you've never commented before, but disguising a blantant, unsolicited advertisement for your book and your website in my comment section is not just considered tacky where I come from, it makes me throw up a little bit in my mouth.

So I'm deleting it.

Good luck with your book.

Scooby, Shaggy & Scout said...

Everyone knows photos can be doctored now, so we think that VonFuzzenheimer cat has no case here.