Friday, April 04, 2008

Proof Our Similarities End at the Physical


"If I can't see you, you can't see me...RIGHT?"

Though highly attractive, it is clear my Mini-Me is lacking some smarts. I fear, while impersonating me, if he were cornered in a dark alley, surrounded by paparazzi, we'd end up seeing pictures of "me" in all the tabloids...crouched down...paws over eyes.

"PEEK-A-BOO, EMPRESS! ROYAL FELINE CLEARLY ON CRYSTAL METH."

Frankly, I don't need the bad press.

My Agent says that you either have looks or brains, but never both. What the french, toast?! Has she not met me?

The kid goes home today, unless I decide to send him on a mission. We'll see how my mid-morning nap goes and how fussy I find myself this afternoon.

13 comments:

Renee said...

this young cat seriously needs hiding lessons. maybe you should help him out...that's a life lesson and it could result in you getting extra snacks. ;)

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Alas, when they don't get it they don't get it. I have spent years trying to teach Gemini but she just does not learn...

The Meezers said...

i can paint myself to match you and I'll be your mini-me. i can hide good!

your every loyal Poosie

The Crew said...

Well, clearly your Agent is wrong! You have it ALL Kukka, in one neat package!

Kaze, Latte, & Chase said...

Good luck with that, I've found that some cats just can't learn things...KAZE.

Chase

DaisyMae Maus said...

Some youngsters just aren't members of the brain-trust.
DMM

HotMBC said...

A mission? What kinda mission???

Black Cat said...

Just as well he goes home today, he's obviously not up to your heights of intelligence:) xxx

P.S. Welcome back! You stopped blogging before I started but I used to read your blog and was sad when you stopped!

goldenshade said...

I was wondering what all the talk was about and NOW I see. Wow, you sure live the wild life! This will bring some much needed distraction and vicarious living out here in the woods.

Thanks. :)

Shade and Goldie

Scooby, Shaggy & Scout said...

Much around here also depends on after-nap status!

Parker said...

I think you might miss him, young ones are good to order around!

Victor Tabbycat said...

Are you sure you won't miss him? Even a little bit? And why's there no kitty in the pictor?
::sigh:: Kukka's back.

The Meezers said...

::sigh:: no Kukka today?