Thursday, June 12, 2008

WTF, Agent?!

[Overheard in Le Palace de Kukka]

Agent [In the most obnoxious baby-talk voice EV-ER]: "Awwwwwwww, Brachy! You're so pretty! Do you know how pretty you are? Well, you are! You are! Who's my pretty baby boy? Huh? Who is? YOU ARE, Brach! You're my beautiful baby boy!"

[Kukka rubs against The Agent's legs]

Agent: "You're cute too, Kukka...in your own way."

Kukka: "In my own...[choke] WAY?"

Agent: "Yeah, like...if you were to shut your pie hole every once in awhile. Or stop plucking at the carpet. Or not lick my arms while I'm trying to sleep. Or not meow for treats constantly. Or not shove your face under my mouse-hand while I'm on the computer. You know...as cute as you're capable of being, considering your demanding demeanor.'"

Kukka [Releasing a vicious air-biscuit]: "Bite me. Then give me treats."

6 comments:

Renee said...

I had better go check on the oven or something... brb!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Did you get your wish?

TT said...

I don't knows ...... I think I'd give The Agent the bitey or something for beings that insubordinate!

The Meezers said...

wow is THAT rude!!!

The Crew said...

It's not unusual for one member of the family to be the "favorite", but this is ridiculous! You DO have seniority, dont' you Kukka? That must count for something.

DaisyMae Maus said...

Oh no she didn't ... Did she? Oh, Empress ... You might wanna find something expensive to shred.
DMM