Thursday, July 17, 2008

Note to Self:

The next time Brad Pitt challenges you to a drinking contest for the unlimited rights to release pictures of his newborn twins, DECLINE!

No matter HOW impressive you think your alcohol tolerance is, you'll just wake up in a puddle of your own urine--NEXT to the litterbox, with a wicked hangover, and pixilated Jolie-Pitt Twin photos scattered about that are not worth the paper on which they're printed.

This is the best I was legally allowed to send to you, Agent. I'll be home soon...

7 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I can't believe you lost out on that bet Kukka Maria! I am astounded!

DaisyMae Maus said...

Those twins don't look like Brangelina at all! I think that I must have gotten a contact-drunk by looking at this posting, Kukka!
DMM

The Meezers said...

::opens eye:: - nice beret. is you home? no? ok
::closes eye::

snooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkk

Miles

The Crew said...

I must say, you are the cutest one of the three, Kukka. Of course, I may be a bit prejudiced in favor of felines.

George

Monty Q. Kat said...

What were you drinking??

Monty Q. Kat said...

I gave you an award, your regalness, please stop by when you can!

The Meezers said...

KUKKA???? are you home yet??????

'parently not, Brach is all chilled out on the couch.