Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I Funna Tayk Awgust Off.


I are pweetending I haf a conkushun and donut wememburr how to speeque English. I meen Engwash.

I tell The Ayjunt I haf wevertud to CatSpeak, my orrigunul languish, and she are by-eeng it!

Stoopid chik.

I are goween to wide this sheet owt as farr as it wil tayk mee...hoppfully to Laybur Day!

I are hoppy she cunt (oh, yes...I siezed the opportunity) unnerstand CatSpeak, so me finks I yum sayf.

Wish me luck as I embark on this endeav...I mean...

Gud luk to mee frum yoo!

8 comments:

Derby said...

See you soon, have a great vacation!

DaisyMae Maus said...

Have a nice vacation, Kukka ... But PLEASE don't resort to "dumbin' it down" ... No one is fooled.
DMM

Fin said...

Sounds kinda Hungarian.

The Meezers said...

Kooka, me knows that you not really speak cat-lish. haf a nice bay-k-shun. don't get nipple bern on the top-less beech. 'amember to use yore sunblock.

The Crew said...

Kukka...are you OK!?? Did you get a bad batch of imported 'nip or have you been hitting the bottle again? Perhaps you do need a rest, my dear.

Sophia said...

Have a nice holiday!

Monty Q. Kat said...

Have fun!

The Meezers said...

how's your bay-k-shun???