Monday, August 11, 2008

It's Amazing How Declaring a Blogging Vacation Makes the Urge to Blog Stronger Than Ever...

So, this asshole of a feral cat has been lurking in our yard, causing Brach to be on high-alert every morning (a.k.a. Brach sees this cat, craps his pants (so to speak), attacks me because he thinks I'm the stray, and wakes The Agent up at 4:30a...which is NOT GOOD, on any level).

I finally explained to The Agent that the vagabond cat would probably stay out of our yard if she didn't have a pot of fresh catnip growing on the patio.

A-DUH!

So...she brought it inside! I know, right?! INSIDE! Where WE can graze on it! That bitch is stupid, crazy, or BOTH...but we love her nonetheless.

Thank GAWD for the paparazzi! If we didn't have this photographic evidence of the last 24 hours, I'd have no story to tell. Let's just say my memories are lost in a catnip haze...





By the way...Brach is still dead to me because of him attempting to kick the stray cat's ass, via mine. I just don't need that crap.

6 comments:

Renee said...

So agent started a nip party at your place and y'all didn't invite anyone? That's just sooooo Kukka!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Nice pot of nip... too bad I don't react. I could have referree--but then think of the press I'd get.

The Meezers said...

um, Kukka, I hate to tell you, but the catnip is NOT going to come shooting out Brach's butt while you're sitting there behind him looking at it. I know. I keep waiting for the stinky goodness to shoot out of Sammy's butt every morning and it never does.

wait. that was 'barassing.

nevermind.

::hanging head in shame:: - Miles

Fin said...

My what large nip you have!

The Crew said...

Brach, seriously dude...calm down. I advise not attacking Kukka if you value your life.

DaisyMae Maus said...

Brach ... You look freakin' HIGH in that first photo. You've gotta chillax a bit, dood, or Kukka's gonna do some pretty awful revenge-like stuff to you.

DMM