Saturday, August 30, 2008

It's my Birthday, Bizniches, and I'm 9 Foxilicious Years Old!

Cue the music:
"Memmmmmmmmmories...Light the corners of my miiiiiiiiiiind..."



My ears are the same size NOW as they were at birth. Laugh and die.



Paws-down, the cutest, most precious picture of me to-date.
I'm not dead yet, though!



Diva!
You don't get to be this foxy without eating your human's dinner...constantly.
I think I wear every one of my 12 lbs in just the right places, thankyouverymuch!



Life is good, peeps. I dominate The Agent's bed, I stretch between my naps all day, I get two daily treat distributions, Brach is my minion, The Agent has a good petting arm...life is good, indeed!

Happy Birthday to me, mutha-humpers!

16 comments:

The Meezers said...

Happy Purrfday Kukka!!!!! I am still in awe of your gorgeousness and will be forever devoted. - Miles "Poosie"

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

Happy Birthday! you rock Kukka!!

i can't imagine you'd ever take a bad photo. i hope you get even more service from your human slaves today!

Goddess Adrasteia said...

Happy birthday, Kukka! May the treats flow like tap water. And if The Agent figures out how to get the tap to produce a shower of treats, Maddie and Kadie ask that she share the secret!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Happy Birthday Kukka Maria! Now where is the party?!

Brownie said...

Happy Birthday Kukka!
You were a diva in the past and you STILL being a diva here!

And know, let's party :)!!!!!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Yeah, happy purrthday...where's da party?

Fat Eric said...

Happy happy purrthday Kukka, hope you have a great day!

Samantha and Mr. Tigger said...

Happy Birthday Kukka!! Hope you got all you deserved and more!!
Your FL furiends,

THE ZOO said...

Happy Happy Purrthday Kukka Maria. we hope yoo haded a grate day of bein slafed ofur.
next year yoo should definatly go on that mtv show " my supper sweet" and be 10. amd plan yur party and yell at yur family and all that and hafe a ofur tha top party and get craazzzy gifts frum yur bean.

DaisyMae Maus said...

Happy birthday to you, Empress! It's good to have an agent an' a minion to do your bidding.
Don't eat too much cake!
DMM

Karen Jo said...

Happy Birthday, Kukka. I hope you got lots of delicious treats and food.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Happy Purrthday - yer da cat's PJ's (whutever that means - we fink it means H-O-T!)

Bogdan, the editor said...

Happy Birthday, you Diva!

HotMBC said...

Happy Purrthday Kukka!

Eric and Flynn said...

Belated happy purrfday Kukka.

Carmen and Jim said...

happy belated birthday, and I would never laugh at your ears - they are your sexiest feature.