Sunday, August 24, 2008

She's whining...but, at least SHE didn't have to pick bits of flesh from her claws with her teeth!

What a fucking baby...

Personally, I think this is just an excuse to flash her ample cleavage online. The whore.

Wait. Whores get paid!

The slut...

(Oh, GAWD! Don't tell her I said that! I like my daily treat distribution and am not interested in interrupting that!)

*UPDATE*
The Agent told everyone at work she got in a drunken "chick fight" at the bar over the weekend (complete with an arrest and assault/battery charges). She claims it makes her look better than the real story: That she sat home, alone, cradling her cats like babies until they got so fed up they maimed her.

And, quite frankly...it does make her look better!

14 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Wow! Those are some amazing claws you have Kukka Maria. I'm impressed...

Derby said...

Kukka! What did you do to your mum? I put the occasional bitey on mum, but I stay away from that section of her anatomy!

The Meezers said...

that's awesome Kukka.
i usually only manage to maim my mom's stomach with my claws of doom.

is it weerd that i get tingly looking at your claw marks?

Miles

Kaze, Latte, & Chase said...

That's going to leave an awesome scar!! Good job. The Woman has a scar on her chest from 15 years ago. She'll never forget that cat, its like a tattoo or piercing.

Chase

Fin said...

Wow that is some impressive clawing, could be from a bar fight. Is this how you're enjoying your blogcation?

DaisyMae Maus said...

Yeeeoouuuccchhhh! Mom says that when we maim her with our clawrs ... Oh, or when Charmee puts the bitey on her hand. That bar story sounds better than the true (an' plausible) one.
DMM

The Crew said...

Since we know Brach wouldn't do that, we can only assume it was you who inflicted that damage, Kukka! Is it time to visit your manicurist?

The Cat Realm said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Karl
And someone said it's your birthday today?
Happy Birthday!!!!

Karen Jo said...

Major owie! I hurt just looking at it. Are you sure that maiming the opener of the food cans and dispenser of treats like that is a good idea?

Karen Jo said...

Whoops, I forgot my main reason for coming over. Happy Birthday, Kukka!

Whicky Wuudler said...

A very Happy Birthday to you Kukka-Maria.

Those wounds are pretty good, looks like rear claw action to me (always the most satisfying). You have an attitude that I admire.

Parker said...

Holy Cod Kukka!
That's gonna' leave a mark!
Oh, by the way, Happy Birthday!

Kimo and Sabi said...

WOWY - what a hit!

P.S. - whut's cleavage? We don't fink there's any of that stuff at our house.

Bogdan, the editor said...

I once did that to my Investor's face. It was awesome. Everyone thought the Man beat her up. I thought she'd be scarred for life. Unfortunately, No.

Good work, Kukka.