Sunday, October 19, 2008

OH. NO. SHE. DI'INT. AGAIN!!


I woke up this morning, and much like ANY morning, whined incessantly for treats.

Did I have a full food bowl? Uh...yes.

Did I have fresh water? You betcha!!

I wanted TREATS, mother-humper!

Do you know what The Agent said? "No, Kukka. For crying out loud...what have you done since the last time I gave them to you, merely hours ago?"

Hmmmm...really? Okay. I can play that! Let's see: Knock shit out of your cupboard, onto the counter, without you even having to ask me to?

I rest my case. And I shouldn't have to even bring up the fact I didn't maim you...again this month! I guess I feel that is just understood grace!

6 comments:

Monty Q. Kat said...

Oy, the abuse you deal with, Empress. It's not right.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Kukka-Maria, I feel for you. Really. Not that I ever get treats. Sigh.

The Meezers said...

sheesh - I really feel sorry for you. Then again, SAMMY doesn't get treats for knocking stuff off tables without being asked. But I get treats for just looking at her and not taking a chunk out of her lip if she wants a kiss. I'll gladly share my tem-tay-shuns with you Kukka - Miles

The Crew said...

Uh, let me understand this...she said NO to your request for treats!? Never fear, Kukka... we'll be right over with 2 bags of Tempations. Hide them where only YOU know where they are.

George

DaisyMae Maus said...

Oh, Empress ... If you could teleport over an' bring some thumbs, we could get into the plastic crate with the twenty-three bags of Temptations that Mom bought with all of those coupons. I swear ... I'm not just using you for thumbs ... we've really hit the mother load of Temptations.
DMM

K T Cat said...

More treats more treats more treats more treats more treats more treats more treats more treats more treats more treats more treats more treats more treats more treats more treats more treats more treats more treats more treats more treats more treats!

More treats?

PS - My captcha word for this comment was "vamisize." What on Earth does that mean?