Thursday, November 06, 2008

I know...I'm slacking...

I know I'm not writing much anymore. I blame The Agent (for no other reason than because I can).

Until the courts rule in my favor (yes, I brought charges against The Agent for my lack of blogging), I HAD to post this new pic of The Agent's new nephew and her feline niece, Zig.



I know I'D have shoved him over a bit to make room for my ample rump; Zig, on the other hand, seems to accommodate Simon.

She'll learn. As soon as he's mobile...she'll learn!

Makes me glad I only have Brach with which to deal!!

4 comments:

The Crew said...

Nice of Zig to share her sleeping quarters with the new Blurpy guy. Soon she'll need some protection, though. Maybe she could borrow one of your capes!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Ah how cute. But yes, Kukka--I'm not sure that young humans are your target audience.

The Meezers said...

cute! I am willing to testify for you at the trial. I mean, seriously, I've been depressed and on the verge of tears for weeks because you have not blogged. - Miles

K T Cat said...

Babies are soft and warm and perfect for cats to sleep with.