Monday, January 05, 2009

Stand on Me

Every night, I walk on The Agent's prone form, in bed, as she patiently (and sometimes NOT-so-patiently) waits for me to settle down. Most of the time, I'll stand there and stare at her. Occasionally, I'll turn around and around, in circles. Still other times, I'll stand, lie down, stand again, invite Brach over to stand with me, and lie down again.

Artist's Rendering:



What is actually happening:



What The Agent claims it feels like:



What a whiny baby!

While she perceives it to be about her lack of comfort, I think she's missing reality completely. Clearly, this is a twisted and horrific take on Hans Christian Andersen's The Princess and The Pea! How am I supposed to be expected to sleep on such an uncomfortable lump?!

(On a side note, I think we can all agree our resident artist must be legally blind. There is no way The Agent is that flat-chested or I'm that not-super-sexy! Although, The Agent's bed-head is dead-on!)

7 comments:

Finnegan Buddy & Jasmine said...

Helllooooo, Miss Kukka! Happy New Year to you and Brach (and the Agent).

At least yours only says you are waring byootiful high heel shoos on yore paws. Owr bean claims it feels like we have rocks in owr paws when we walk on her! ROCKS! Efurryone knows that cats' paws are not hevvy like rocks OR sharp like pointy shoos.

Anyway, don't worry bowt wat they say. And yeah, yore artist cood use a few lessins maybe.

REspekfully yores, yore humble servants,

Finnegan Buddy & Jasmine

The Crew said...

Perhaps you're using a bit too much "claw" as you settle in. Have you tried keeping them retracted?

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I would think she would like being massaged as she sleeps...

The Meezers said...

i'm more than a little excited about you wearing red high heels in bed Kukka. that's totally SUPER SEXY.

ok, well, off to find a cold tile floor to lay on........

Miles

Skeezix the Cat said...

Happy New Yeer! Do yoo do the boob walk? My big bruther Mao always gits in trubble for doing the boob walk win the Food Lady is trying to sleep.

Anonymous said...

Have to leave this one anonymously, too embarrassing.
It HURTS when it's that time of the month and the cat stomps all over your tender breasts!!

Fin said...

It's just like that over here. I'm told I have paws of steel.