Monday, January 04, 2010

The King of Back-Handed Compliments

So...over the holidays, I met a tomcat with attitude.  He talked to a friend of mine and told her he thought I was super-sexy.  I, too, thought he was super-sexy.

Then he talked.

"You wear your fur beautifully...for a fat cat.  I mean...most cats your size can't pull off a coat like that!"  I looked at him ever so closely and realized I was seeing him with tasty-treat glasses.  HUH?  I am  beautiful FOR A FAT CAT?


Then..."I'm not into looks as I age.  Now that I'm 13, I feel personality is more important than looks."  SERIOUSLY?  You're into me now, and buying me catnip, so now you're saying I'm NOT HOT?

He bragged about his scratching post, then boasted about how he designed his collar.  THEN, his fat tummy puffed up and he talked about his...um...manhood.  Between you and me?  His manhood was nipped when he was a kitten.

Why do tomcats try to make we super-sexy pussies inferior, thinking that's how they can pick us up?

I'm just sayin'...

6 comments:

The Meezers and Billy said...

I would never! I bow to your awesome super-sexiness!!!!

your Poosie

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Wow! Did this cat need like glasses or something? Obviously you are still super sexy Kukka Maria... who did he think he was? That was like so rude...

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Rude, just plain rude. Someone needs to inform "Mr Full of Himself" that rudeness makes a man UGLY!

Simba said...

Sounds like he has been taking lessons from some human male without a clue.

A Few Good Cats said...

That tomcat sounds like a horndog, with just as much style and class as Kim Jong-Il.

Four Dinners said...

Maximus Spittimus sends his best regards from England.


Four Dinners
Aide de Camp
http://maximusspittimus.blogspot.com