Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tweet...tweetle-eet!

When I hear "tweet," I typically press my nose against the glass and moan at what I'm sure is a tasty bird feeding off the bait The Agent hangs outside.

Now? It's ME that's tweeting! Don't tell The Agent, but I went rogue and decided to start a Twitter account. I've not had time to blog as much with the new job of being boss to BOTH Brach and Sabi. I know...you'd think hissing isn't hard work, but my throat has gone dry with the extra effort!

If you tweet, find me at @kukka_maria.

I'm not abandoning you here; I'm just making myself more accessible to my fans!

And, if I hear you're the one who snitches to The Agent, you will be dead to me.  DEAD. TO. ME!

4 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I would never snitch. But I am not following you!

Kukka-Maria said...

You're NOT following me? Ouch!

The Meezers and Billy said...

of COURSE I'm following you.

The Crew said...

Kukka, I'm surprised you're making yourself so available to intrusions by paparazzi.