Friday, April 23, 2010

She's Lucky

So, The Agent has realized the longest and most successful relationship she has had, in her adult-life, has been with me.

I KNOW, right? This is cause for celebration, not a pity party!

She has been a great pet for me, despite the fact she has trained me to know the sound of my own name, to respond when the word "treats" is uttered (or typed, bitches...), and to cock my head to the side and rub on her when she says, "Love on me?"

I'm not made of wood, people.

I love that Agent o' mine. That's why I insist upon sleeping on top of her or, at least, in the middle of the bed.  That's why I nudge my nose under her mouse-hand when she's on the computer. That's why I pluck at the carpet when I don't feel she is paying enough attention to me. That's why I will lovingly intimidate Brach to acquire his warm sleeping spot.

It's all for you, Agent...all for you.

Our friends lost their dog, Brizzy, this week. Today, love especially hard on your pets...human or otherwise.

7 comments:

The Crew said...

Kukka dear, we know that snarky exterior hides a heart of gold. We're loving on our Mom tonight, too.

Tipper & Misty

Simba said...

Sounds like you and your pet have it worked out just right between you. Our sincere sympathies regarding your friends' loss of Brizzy.

Simba

The Meezers or Billy said...

awwwwwwwwwww that's so sweet!!!

who are you and where have you put my Kukka??? - Miles

Estorbo said...

Ok - I lighe thees blarg. Bod por favor, tell me how to fine' 2009 archibes, or eben "older poseds" they are nard lessetd arn bardem ob page. Thees ees challenge por me.

I yam audeetioneen' cad blargs por my blarg roll, an Ikaika soyyested yours. I lighe eed, I wan' to read more.

Estorbo said...

Hey, I deedn' see Seemba orp there. Hola Seembaaaaa!

Kukka-Maria said...

Estorbo, I have yet to archive my 2009 posts. Sorry.

I'm not sure who Seembaaaa is. ¿Me puede ayudar?

Kukka-Maria said...

Oh, Simba? I only link to the tomcats who profess their undying love to me. AKA "The Stable of Tomcats."

I'm open to new applicants...