Monday, May 10, 2010

Facebook Fans Unite

Yeah, I did it. Screw Catster (on a side note, I totally love you and don't know why I would write something contrary)!

I'm going to now reside on Facebook (I'm not going to delete my blog, but...I will be posting more frequently (and briefly) on Facebook). If you want to find me there, search for me. I'm Feline Empress Kukka-Maria.

I'll totally keep the blog for more, um...elaborate topics.

Also...the Twitter account is going to be deleted. I feel like I'm telling you that Santa, The Easter Bunny, AND The Tooth Fairy are fake!

Love me, still?

4 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Well I shall have to go make sure the Woman is a friend of yours...

Derby, Ducky said...

found you, or at least mum found you. We aren't allowed to do FB.

Amy and The House of Cats said...

Wow we got behind. We don't know what is up but we get not keeping up with Catster (we are terrible about it). We don't tweet or facebook though, so we are glad you will still be blogging too.

The Crew said...

Kukka, my dear, we will always love you no matter where you are.

We don't keep up w/Catster, either. My secretary (aka Mom) doesn't have time, nor do I allow her to do Facebook or Twitter. She already spends enough time in front of the computer, as far as I'm concerned. It occupies the lap where I want to lay and I will not allow her to put the laptop on my back!

George